Reviews for A Hidden Agenda
Gizzy's Mama chapter 49 . 5/3
Holy crap that was AWESOME! What a sinister and evil curse! I’m so glad Sirius and Hermione got their happy ending and the baby is ok but damn...my heart broke for Draco and Cho. It was so sweet that he named his little boy Ben. I’m a sucker for a reformed Draco. Anyway, this was great and had me transfixed for the last few nights power reading. Definitely a favorite!
Rlkotatis chapter 49 . 2/28
Completely love this from beginning to end !
SNL31 chapter 31 . 2/13
How can kids be 8 years old at Hogwarts in the picture? Children are 11 when they start there...
punkyredhead chapter 16 . 2/12
Luna always adds the best introspect to a character. I'm sure she'd drive Sirus crazy in large doses but in small ones she'd entertain him
punkyredhead chapter 15 . 2/12
Tonks heart was in the right place. She just didn't go about it the right way maybe. She just wants what's best for her friends.
punkyredhead chapter 14 . 2/12
Of course she has cone up with a new potion, she's brilliant. I love that they opened up to each other, even if it took a potion to do it.
punkyredhead chapter 12 . 2/12
Dun dun dunn! The cliffhanger but that chapter was hot! Loved the uptick into the M rating and I think you did well!
punkyredhead chapter 11 . 2/12
I totally see her being a non morning person and Harry taking the brunt of it. Such typical intersibling play is always fun.
punkyredhead chapter 9 . 2/12
If anyone is going to understand her nightmare it would be Sirius, not exact but he can understand. He is going to be good for her, he can help her work throigh everything without being a pushover for her.
Harry would offer to marry her and actually in this story I think Ginny would truly understand.
punkyredhead chapter 8 . 2/12
I can be a Harmony shipper when the story is right but i do love it when Harry is the protective understanding brother she needs. That is what he is here and he gets what she needs and it helps make this story. He isn't in it a lot but it's enough.
punkyredhead chapter 6 . 2/12
Hermione is written wonderfully here. She explains shell shocked in a way someone like Sirius or who never studied WWI could understand it. But it's true, a war like that either created the want for children or the desire to hold off... no in between.
punkyredhead chapter 5 . 2/12
You really create a wondeful picture between Sirius and Remus. You capture their banter as well as their intelligence really well. This sets the scene for the meddling that is going on behind everyone's back in the ministry.
punkyredhead chapter 4 . 2/12
I realized I didn't review every chapter like I had in other stories so i decided when i read it this time through i would.
I loved how Remus handled Sirius in this chapter. Someone had to put it in perspective and who else but his oldest friend. Tonks is a great balance to them both.
VioletBuckbeak chapter 6 . 12/6/2017
I am so intruiged! I love Sirius' inner voice, he is so sweet to her in his mind.
mandiecandie chapter 49 . 10/1/2017
I loved this story. So much mystery. It was nice reading from Sirius point of view also.