Reviews for The Last in Line
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 7/19
Minerva is going to be the one taking up recreational drinking as long as Potter and Black are there at the school, and she's realizing it, too. At least she hasn't been Obliviated so much by Albus that she still wants proper school discipline with all the professors. Plus, she probably has a pretty good idea that both Sev and Lily could depart and probably double their income.

Very good chapter, and glad that Flitwick and Sprout are backing up Sev and Lily on this.
KuchikiRukia chapter 13 . 4/7
Please, please update! Things were just getting complicated, and really interesting!
PiffyEQ chapter 13 . 12/10/2016
Lily should patent her charm for communicating through mirrors. I could see those flying like hotcakes at Diagon Alley.

I can see the Potter's foaming at the mouth now that Sev's Grandfather is Chief Warlock. lol

I am going to assume that the changes that Moody, Luc and Sev did to the wards will also affect animagii from being able to pass through the wards? If not, I hope that Remus or someone brings it to attention. It seems like it would be something obvious to have warded against though :)
I am not sure why they haven't taken the map out of Filch's office and handed it to Minerva in order to monitor anything suspicious & they should really take a page out of Sev's book, and place wards on the common room portal to alert them if someone is leaving or returning after curfew; especially now that they know that a DE has been in communication with someone at Hogwarts.

I am looking forward to the next update!
actionliker chapter 13 . 9/20/2016
To Claude Belgique, Shintaro and Shinobi who all reviewed chapter 1:

Are you like, the same reviewer using a different name or something...?
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 8/23/2016
Good thing that Sev and Lily wasted no time in getting married (and very likely, consummating it). Dumbledore will have a hard time dissolving it, though I expect he'll try.
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 13 . 8/10/2016
Good story
tigerlily124 chapter 13 . 7/15/2016
Yes! In your face Charles Potter! Loved that! Thank you for a good chapter!
hwyla chapter 13 . 7/8/2016
I missed this going up somehow - sorry not to review earlier.

I love that no one even proposed Charles, let alone seconded. He really should have worked that out ahead of time. Sigh of relief that Tiberius Prince is the new Chief Warlock! There will be reason to celebrate when Sev's parents come over for dinner!

I do have to wonder about Minerva not firing Sirius and James. I'm a bit shocked in truth. However, it could certainly end the story earlier if she had, so I won't complain.
Fanfic Fan chapter 13 . 7/3/2016
So why is Dumbledore still at the school? Shouldn't he be in a room/ward at St Mungo's?
Guest chapter 13 . 7/3/2016
Like father, like son.

Minvera said she would see James and Sirius the last week in August. Was she actually crazy enough to renew their contracts at the school?
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2016
Just found this and it is very interesting. That last part about who is the new Chief Warlock was well played.
fan girl 666 chapter 13 . 7/1/2016
awesome chapter love how the Chief Warlock plan has now gone down the drain
BMS chapter 13 . 7/1/2016
Good one
I wonder how James is going to blame Severus for his old man not getting chief Warlock?
I am surprised Minerva hasn't fired James and Sirius though.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 13 . 7/1/2016
hahahahaha, take that Potter Sr!
migotka21 chapter 13 . 6/30/2016
You know, what your J.P. and S.B. do in Hogwarts as adults, it happens IRL, too. Yesterday I read a story on yahoo news, something about 2 interns that wanted to "upgrade" the dress code in their company and created a petition, also they tried to bully a collegue that wears shoes not allowed according to the company's rules. And they were extremely shocked when their boss fired them! They wrote to a newspaper asking for advice and the journalist wrote something along the lines "that's how real life works, you're no longer students who can bully their teachers into doing what you want to!" I'm pretty sure I can't add a link for that article as ff doesn't allow links. Also the person who wears alternative shoes turns out to be a disabled veteran who has the official permission from the company to wear what's best for their remaining leg which the interns didn't recognize. And probably didn't care.
Anyway, it's only slightly realted to your story and not particularly important, I just wanted to share that story.