Reviews for The Last in Line
shadowcat ninja chapter 9 . 5/13
Noooooooooooooooooooo please put more I need to know what happens next
update soon
Pathseekerme chapter 9 . 4/15
This is wonderful! Great job! Thank you for writing something worth reading.
chrono-contract chapter 9 . 3/30
Oh great! What now! Poor sev! :) Great chapter!
anotherboarduser chapter 9 . 3/18
like this chapter
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 9 . 3/13
Ooooooooooooooh! !
DesirePassion chapter 9 . 3/10
This was great! :D Please update soon.

I wonder what those death eaters are planning? Stupid Potter and Black for ruining it all! I wonder what those two idiots are planning.

I hope Dumbledore is gone for good. I feel sorry for the Slytherin students.
fan girl 666 chapter 9 . 3/11
glad that Dumbuldore is gone
WolfKeeper989 chapter 9 . 3/11
Interesting turn and poor Sev... in hot water again for no reason.
BMS chapter 9 . 3/11
Paranoid Dementia... yea, that sounds about right for Dumbles.
biancaruth chapter 9 . 3/9
This doesn't look promising.
Annabeth Volturi chapter 9 . 3/9
Why oh why did you have to end it there? Good lord I can only guess who called those Ministry goons in...I just hope Severus doesn't get arrested. If I may ask...can you fire Black or Potter leaving the other completely vulnerable at the hands of his own incompetence? Glad Dumbledore's out of the picture and hope it stays that way. Ugh your stories get me so on edge it's driving me bonkers! I WANT MORE!
USA83 chapter 9 . 3/9
I really enjoy your stories. I have found an inconsistency in this one, I think. In Chapter 4, it is mentioned that Potter's father is dead, but he constantly refers to his parents and it appears they are both alive. Also, could he be that willfully ignorant of his mother's maiden name?
hwyla chapter 9 . 3/9
Thank you for the new update! I love this story!

I'm not surprised about the aurors. I couldn't imagine James and Sirius letting the diagnosis go by with calling in the aurors. I am surprised by the lawyer. I wonder whether Albus has called him in to represent him in trying to get his position back? It should be interesting to see the aurors attempt to accuse Snape without accusing Poppy. I'm guessing she'll need to point that out - and probably insist on bringing in someone from St. Mungo's. In fact, Snape should insist upon it as he cannot have his reputation ruined - especially since his fallback is to work for St. Mungos.

What I'd really love to see would be for Frank (Sirius' ex-partner) to be one of the aurors. He ought to know better than to believe Sirius.

And I think it would be smart of Sev to tell Poppy he must contact his lawyer before coming up with anything for Albus. He needs to be protected. He might even suggest that she needs to buy all her potions from now on because you know the two idiots have suggested Snape dosed Albus with some 'dark' potion.
flame55 chapter 9 . 3/9