Reviews for The Last in Line
actionliker chapter 13 . 9/20
To Claude Belgique, Shintaro and Shinobi who all reviewed chapter 1:

Are you like, the same reviewer using a different name or something...?
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 8/23
Good thing that Sev and Lily wasted no time in getting married (and very likely, consummating it). Dumbledore will have a hard time dissolving it, though I expect he'll try.
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 13 . 8/10
Good story
tigerlily124 chapter 13 . 7/15
Yes! In your face Charles Potter! Loved that! Thank you for a good chapter!
hwyla chapter 13 . 7/8
I missed this going up somehow - sorry not to review earlier.

I love that no one even proposed Charles, let alone seconded. He really should have worked that out ahead of time. Sigh of relief that Tiberius Prince is the new Chief Warlock! There will be reason to celebrate when Sev's parents come over for dinner!

I do have to wonder about Minerva not firing Sirius and James. I'm a bit shocked in truth. However, it could certainly end the story earlier if she had, so I won't complain.
Fanfic Fan chapter 13 . 7/3
So why is Dumbledore still at the school? Shouldn't he be in a room/ward at St Mungo's?
Like father, like son.

Minvera said she would see James and Sirius the last week in August. Was she actually crazy enough to renew their contracts at the school?
Just found this and it is very interesting. That last part about who is the new Chief Warlock was well played.
fan girl 666 chapter 13 . 7/1
awesome chapter love how the Chief Warlock plan has now gone down the drain
BMS chapter 13 . 7/1
Good one
I wonder how James is going to blame Severus for his old man not getting chief Warlock?
I am surprised Minerva hasn't fired James and Sirius though.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 13 . 7/1
hahahahaha, take that Potter Sr!
migotka21 chapter 13 . 6/30
You know, what your J.P. and S.B. do in Hogwarts as adults, it happens IRL, too. Yesterday I read a story on yahoo news, something about 2 interns that wanted to "upgrade" the dress code in their company and created a petition, also they tried to bully a collegue that wears shoes not allowed according to the company's rules. And they were extremely shocked when their boss fired them! They wrote to a newspaper asking for advice and the journalist wrote something along the lines "that's how real life works, you're no longer students who can bully their teachers into doing what you want to!" I'm pretty sure I can't add a link for that article as ff doesn't allow links. Also the person who wears alternative shoes turns out to be a disabled veteran who has the official permission from the company to wear what's best for their remaining leg which the interns didn't recognize. And probably didn't care.
Anyway, it's only slightly realted to your story and not particularly important, I just wanted to share that story.
LoireLoa chapter 13 . 6/30
This is a very interesting story. I like how you've approached Severus' character.
Snapegirlkmf chapter 13 . 6/30
oh thank Merlin that Tiberius won! Charles Potter-ugh a disaster by any other name!

Loved Sev's broom too.

And can't Minerva kick out Potter and Black? They stink!
flame55 chapter 13 . 6/30