Reviews for Happy Riniversary
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 1 . 7/11
Omg this is HILARIOUS. LOL, if only Luvia had realized that Saber was King Arthur...that would add to the cake! *cackles*
Ahahahahaah oh GOD this is the purest, purest comedy gold. 24k I swear. I HEREBY DECLARE YOU PART OF THE ROYALTY OF FANFICTION CRACK. Seriously. Can't even start with the other stuff you've written. Well played. Well played indeed.
Temporal Knight chapter 1 . 4/18
Haha oh god I couldn't stop laughing all through this story. Seriously man, fantastic job! Rin and Luvia were great and perfectly in character and I loved that poor Hannah too. But hey, she got to go do what she wanted in the end! Now I'm going to have to go and read a few more of your one off ones!
This is amazing and funny, great work.
epiclink8480 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
LOLZ! So funny! you should have won. I love the fact that merlin was a pervert in reality. It would explain a lot…
AcexofxSpades chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Haha oh man this was great :) fun read! I would totally be up for this threesomeeee! So much comedic potential! I also saw that you wrote some rwby stuff so that's awesome haha I just went and read fog of war as well I was actually really enjoying the small hints of ruby x blake so maybe you could do more of that one day!
chibikaty chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
It would be impossible to pick a favorite line from this, so I choose-the whole fic.
AoMythology chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I TOTALLY called it. I knew it was the d-girl Arturia incident as soon as I saw Merlin's name. :D
Dante Morgan chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Great fic! I woke up nearly the entire neighborhood I was laughing so hard. Really enjoyed it.
Ectis chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
How did this not win first? I laughed so hard I almost snorted water up my nose at the last part. Well done, as always.
Jack Inqu chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
In answer to your question, Saber:

Yes. Yes they are.
Ancestor's Dragon chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Oh geez, this was fun to read. Great job with it XD
timunderwood9 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Rin is so totally awesome. And Helga had a happy ending when she decided to go against her parents and leave the dangerous place with Rin and Luvia and go to dentist school.
Orfeo D. Knightwalker chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This only got second place? Either some judges really hated you for some reason, or the first place story was written by someone not even human. Because this fanfic is just pure awesome.

You really brought out the best (and by best, I do mean "worst", of course) of Rin and took it up several levels. The whole story just kept getting better and better as it went along, from Rin's mistaken idea about "winning" in relationships to the body-language insults to the paint trap in a purse to breaking-and-entering to dogs to Star Wars reference to Finnish. And this is only the first anniversary...*Shudder* Really, this definitely takes the cake out of all your hilarious stories.
Guile chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Crazy Rin is always entertaining. As is her best frie- I mean Eternal Rival Luvia.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »