Reviews for Knock, Knock
5 kisses to the air for this?
It's dorkalicious and adorrrraaaabbble, really. A-and sexy O/O
I loved your pacing of it, and I really just liked the characters from the beginning of the story.
Also, happy endings (with Nekotalia, too!) FTW!
All hail author-san, she's done a bloody good job! :)
Cakes-The-Take chapter 1 . 1/3
This was amazing. I found myself actually giggling from the cuteness, which isn't something that I often do. Keep up the good work!
Optimistic2nd chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Wow~ Nice...!

(*W*)
/( (
_
APPROVED
Sierra chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Because of the terrible knock-knock joke...

I give this a 5/5 star rating. :D
CrowleyLovesUSUK chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
That was so cute-I kept having to stop reading to squeal and go "awe". LOVE!
SomethingSimsy chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
That was hilarious, and insanely adorable, and I just... yes.
KKtheRipper chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This was so perfect. Thank you for writing this! It put a smile on my face. :-D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I've just recently re-read this story, and makes me so fucking happy. And my friends ask why I keep asking them to get me a Scottish Fold. :D
Alba The Great chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
So amazing (/ *w*)/ I loved, I love how you write I don't know why exactly I just do *3*
Hylianshadow86 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This was funny, cute, and hot! I loved every aspect of this. The two cats Scone and Milkshake awww. Job well done!
zazial chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Aww this fic made me miss New York! So cute!
starstar412 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
"As the humans lay curled together."
Somehow that was just the best thing ever. XD
ennflor chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I don't remember if I wrote a review to this story but I reread it and will do it anyway.

Okay, so yep, I liked this story! And I liked how Alfred was a doorman, I can easily imagine him wearing that uniform. :D And I think he looks /really good/ in it. And I do imagine that he was extra charming towards Arthur but I imagine that he didn't really hope to actually get laid but simply was very nice because he liked (and wanted) Arthur. But without getting up his hopes.

I liked how the story progressed and ended. Can't help wishing for the smutty part to be longer and more detailed but it's good the way it is. :) Love it.
PizzaAndBeer chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
He was definitely being extra charming! This was precious. I really enjoyed reading it and I think I'm in just a good enough mood to drift of soundly to sleep now.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014