Reviews for Gundam 00: IS
Totong chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
After reading this fanfict,there's one thing to say:This fucking rocks!At least Ichika isn't now in ground zero especially his relationship with speaking of Houki,her relationship with Setsuna is interesting to Setsuna's relationship with Cecilia is almost like Heero & ,amazing story & expecting for true believer,excelsior!
El Gigante de Hierro chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
nice story, and I love Gundam 00 Setsuna love the character ... though for such a serious series like Gundam 00 Setsuna and a character like the meddling of a series of Echii harem comedy can be a drastic change for some, I see hilarious and seems like there are three or four girls (if not all in school) interested in Setsuna xD ... and see how Ichika builds his friendship with Setsuna to be more slowly progressive than if it were to other characters as Banaguer Crossorvers Gundam Unicorn another Crossorvers there around ...

remains well and continuala! I can not stand when Setsuna and Houki finally empiezen his romantic side, something strange setsuna not used to personal relationships but maybe Hoku is other to be his childhood friend ...

still well!
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
Nicely done, and ABOUT DAMN TIME!
CasualFictionWriter23 chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
Another chapter that I have been waiting for long. Man, this must be my lucky day along with Gundam OO Hyperdimension Neptunia crossover.

By the way which class does Ribbons attend?

Funny you make him a representative of Canada because Amuro Ray is actually Canadian.
Gundam-Knight-Chris chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
This chapter has proven to be enjoyable. A suggestion for the Allelujah and Laura relationship shout just be a brother-sister relationship considering Allelujah is older than Laura by a few years.
GN00Altair chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
I wonder how Allelujah and Hallelujah would interact with Laura? Pre-Ichika Laura may look down on Allelujah if she ever finds out that he's a failed super soldier experiment and mock him for it. Then she'll suffer a villanous breakdown once Hallelujah takes control and basically pawns her thanks to his quantum brainwaves. :)

Also, do you have any plans on using an IS version of the 00 Raiser? I'd really like to see the reactions the IS cast would have once they see it's ability to teleport, connect people's minds, fire off a beam saber that's thousands of kilometers in sheer length that it can reach something from within the atmosphere to something well into space (episode 17 of 00 S2), and initiate the evolution of humanity. It'll be fine if you go ahead and use the normal version too.

At any rate, hope to read more soon!
Grey vs Ale chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
I have read all four chapters and I am excited for more. I do wonder how Ribbons is going to change due to having Charlotte in his life. I half expect Ribbions to join IS academy to torture Setsuna and see his growth. Creepy obsession with seeing things evolve in all.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
What a sad part for this one... I somehow could imagine if this chapter was an OVA. Update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Hahaha, while Setsuna isn't as dense as Ichika, he doesn't know anything like intimate relationship, and yet Cecilia already proclaimed him as her pseudo-husband? Boy, this is hilarious. As for Ribbon's new IS, somehow it reminds me with Ai Gundam.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
M as in Madoka Orimura? I don't even know that she has yandere side (shudders). So Setsuna is Houki's 2nd childhood friend and Chifuyu-sama had a lover before?! Boy, Ichika would be shocked when hearing this I bet.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
O_o Chifuyu was a Gundam Meister?! Now what did I miss here!?
enigma95 chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
ajsejifhuicasi now that was damn scary but who is worse M or yuno... y did i even think about it... RRRRRUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN!
enigma95 chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
ok now mma gonna fav it hahaha but wow this is impressive but seeing now for tabane to hack into veda now that is dangerous ahahahahah so what does it look like i guess the same as exia w/ some midifications w/ the seven sword and done wing are loike his ehhh the final form of exia sorry forgot the name of it
enigma95 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
nc intro! so whats the harem i wonder ehehehe
worldwanderer2.0 chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
Not much happening here except some insights into the Chifuyu and Tabane's past with Grave. It was too bad you didn't include a fight scene as I would have like to see Chifuyu's GNY-001WK Astraea White Knight Equipment Type up against Beside Pain and Ai Gundam and GN Cannons. I take GN Long Cannons was an OC MS you came with, right? You could have included the specs and info on it since it is technically a new unit of sorts. No surprise that [ Lucifer Advent ] would have perform well on a first test run being modeled after an Gundam and all. Anything modeled after a Gundam is going to be dificult to beat. Hopefully we would see [ Angel's Book ] make an appearance in future chapters. Even if it was a prototype, it's probably an IS you can easily dismiss 'cause sometimes the prototype is better than successor unit, and in most cases always trump the mass-production type unit. I think Hixar x Tabane would be better as we all know what Ribbons and Beside feel about "inferior" humans. I also think Laura being romantically interested in Allelujah would be a good choice as it would set the stage for the future confrontations between her and Soma. I'll be waiting for the next chapter update so don't keep your readers waiting too long. By the way, you sort of errored in formating the Astraea White Knight Equipment Type's spec and info data. I'll PM you the correct format so you can make the necessary corrections.