Reviews for Dance with Me, Dork
rainbowMonstrosity chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
Aaaaaa~~! I loved this fic. Specifically, I have to applaud the fact that it ended p smoothly, without having to go through the awkward silence that would ensue if Kevin HAD actually taken the hit. I'm glad Double D came to his senses in time lol. I like your writing style, too. Easy to digest and little room for nonsense, especially when t comes to transitions between pieces of dialogue. You earn an A all the way man good for you *double thumbs up*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Awesome story, just got one question. Why was Kevin in a foul mood in CH.1?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
One more chapter to read, but I got to say before proceeding, what a nicely placed and unexpected cliffhanger.
You write wonderfully.

And I am surprised DD didn't vomit. But that'll just add to the unsanitary. XD
bookwormcathy chapter 7 . 3/12/2015
super cute! good job
Impure Fudanshi chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
This story, as Kevin had stated as a description of Eddward, is fucking adorkable, and very fluffy! Truly an amazing fan-fiction! Very well done! I hope to read more of these two from you! Thank you for enlightening my mood!
Flailing FTW chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
Oh. My. Fucking. GAWD! This fic was...everything! Perfect. It's 3 AM & I'm suffering through multiple bouts of squealing. Edd has always been my favorite, but Kevin was so cute. Like, I'm dying slowly & blissfully from all of the fluff. You did an AMAZING job on this. I was skeptical about this pairing but now I officially love KevEdd.
ZimVader0017 chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Well, of course lovable Nat had to appear in this fic. What is a KevEdd fanfic/comic without him? He's the captain of this ship, I say!
Exrahlixxibith chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
Awww 3 I'm glad Kevin didn't freak
Exrahlixxibith chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
Shiiiiit 0.0
Exrahlixxibith chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
Yes I do have thoughts... What the fuck Double D?
Exrahlixxibith chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
...What he heard was obviously that Kevin likes him! I thought you were smart Edd .
Livi chapter 4 . 12/1/2013