Reviews for Letting Go
twinklingeyes07 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
aww..so sweet !
love ur stories :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This is great. Sam should've known that promise would be b.s. :)
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
love the bitch jerk moment I miss that :)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Oh it's getting scary, what's going to happen to the guys. Yeah, Dean can't keep a promise like that.
Sivadkrista1447 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Ahh the heart breaking season 8:)
I love this story! Heck, I love all your stories! U NEED to update more soon:):)
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
LOVE THIS SO MUCH! As I do all your work, but still! XD Rock on! God, you're the freaking best! I loved this jump backward! I almost wish there was a special bonus where we get to see how Garth and the other hunters, especially the ones who have never met the Winchesters, react to their situation and their brotherhood and what happens and everything! That would be AWESOME! *U* Man, just...everything I always say - characterization, description, beauty, emotion, the writing itself - are THE BEST EVER, as always! Rock on! I love you and your work SO MUCH! *U* *U* You are my favorite SPN writer, hands-down!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I love how you have Dean thinking. It's perfect!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
It's a good thing for Dean that Sammy did not hear Dean breaking hid promise. He might have charged out. I cannot blmae Dean for doing it though. I have a pain in the ass little brther myself and there is no way in hell I would promise something like that.
hotshow chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This story was very good. I was wondering would you consider writing a story for how Dean got Sam out of the cave in your other story "Worth It"? Thank you.
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Again, loved it!
jojospn chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
very well done!
mandancie chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
oh wow! this was really good. I really hope it doesn't turn out this way where they would have to sacrifice their lives, but this was good. :)
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
"There was a light at the end of the tunnel—Dean could see the flickering of it now—but Sam had to bring him to it, had to take him into it."

SIGH

"Sam was his reason to fight, his reason to get up every morning, his reason to joke and his reason to breathe."

So beautiful.

"He had raised that kid and loved him with a force that would put other brothers to shame."

That 'force' - it just - destroys the cliche of love as weakness.

"He wouldn't live without him."

PERFECT.

"This is one promise I can't keep."
judyann chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Oh wow loved it! Great story again!