Reviews for Don't Get Me Wrong
Cherriepietime chapter 1 . 7/25
Loved this story! Thank you so much for writing it. I also appreciated that this story was a lot more positive than some of the stories...
deedeebug chapter 4 . 7/24
What a wonderful story, loved your Pomona!
lorlorgrace chapter 3 . 7/23
I'm really happy to finally read a ss/hg story where Ron isn't the villain. He's helpful and kind and loyal, and he's not overly angry about Snape... it makes for one heck of a lovely change and I'm really enjoying it!
lorlorgrace chapter 2 . 7/23
Damn, I was so hoping she'd turn up naked!
Simona Polle chapter 4 . 7/20
Rereading this made me so happy!
Slytherclaw Black chapter 4 . 6/28
This is brilliant, hilarious, and just plain lovely. I can't believe it's taken me so long to find it. Well done and thank you!
Lilianz939 chapter 1 . 6/26
My best friend actually married one of her best friend last year, they were friends ever since kindergarten which is so cute
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 1 . 5/14
It's not a class so why did he say that ?
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 1 . 5/14
BLAISE IS TEACHING POTIONS?
Emile poskute chapter 4 . 4/23
Honistly this is the best thing I have ever read. You truly seem like a professional writer and I only hope more from you.
Bellatrixclaire chapter 4 . 1/21
I wouldn’t normally review a story that has been completed for such a long time, but this was brilliant! I only wish you had written more stories. Pamona was such a gem, and exactly what the head of Hufflepuff should be. Lovely story.
Eli chapter 4 . 1/10
This was an absolutely lovely story to read.
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 4 . 12/22/2018
Before this fic, I never thought much about Pomona Sprout, but now I’ll never think about her the same way.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2018
Well, this was a great read. Don't know how in all my years of reading SSHG fanfic I hadnt stumbled across this before now. Nicely done!
Aki chapter 4 . 12/18/2018
Absolutely delightful! The dialogue was wonderful (not overly flowery or sentimental), the baudy meddling from Pomona charming and the slow-budding relationship perfect for a story of this size. I loved everything about it!