Reviews for Don't Get Me Wrong
dragonfodder92 chapter 4 . 7/13
i love your characterisation of professor sprout! loved the story too
Vinaplains chapter 4 . 7/2
Loved this!
brntofferings chapter 4 . 6/25
The ending was my favorite! I wouldn't mind a sequel with more matchmaking hilarious sprout showing how she fixes up Minerva ;)
Cris Coursey chapter 4 . 6/16
I absolutely loved Pomona in this story, what a wonderful character you have given so much life to. Fantastic job
Aigo Snape chapter 4 . 6/15
Poor Minerva...
Ckorkows chapter 4 . 6/4
I absolutely adored this story. Pomona'smeddling was just right and the romance developed organically and didn'tfeel contrived. A positively stunning story. Thank you for sharing!
Smootsmokey chapter 4 . 5/23
great
koolaidp chapter 1 . 5/2
loved the ending; sprout is at it again lol
pixelbun1 chapter 4 . 3/16
another cute fluffy Snamione.
Rosmerta chapter 4 . 2/15
I loved this! Not only a great HGSS fic, but with a terrific supporting role for Professor Sprout! You write her so well. I could see and hear Miriam Margolyes all through your fic!
ladiefury chapter 4 . 1/8
Brilliant. Just absolutely brilliant
Loved it! Probably the best HermionexSeverus story's I ever read. And there's been quite a few. Thanks so much!
arizonadaydreamer chapter 4 . 12/26/2017
Absolutely fantastic and fun short story. I really enjoyed this one from start to finish. Thanks for sharing!
Kimmytrainer chapter 4 . 9/23/2017
THAT WAS BLOODY FANTASTIC! I LOVED IT. You had me cracking up for a full minute with the Pomona blushed line. Couldn't stop laughing! Seriously, great job and thanks so so much for writing this little piece of rom com magnificence 3
Kimmytrainer chapter 3 . 9/23/2017