Reviews for Don't Get Me Wrong
Smootsmokey chapter 4 . 5/23/2018
great
koolaidp chapter 1 . 5/2/2018
loved the ending; sprout is at it again lol
pixelbun1 chapter 4 . 3/16/2018
another cute fluffy Snamione.
Rosmerta chapter 4 . 2/15/2018
I loved this! Not only a great HGSS fic, but with a terrific supporting role for Professor Sprout! You write her so well. I could see and hear Miriam Margolyes all through your fic!
Ladiefury chapter 4 . 1/8/2018
Brilliant. Just absolutely brilliant
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2018
Loved it! Probably the best HermionexSeverus story's I ever read. And there's been quite a few. Thanks so much!
arizonadaydreamer chapter 4 . 12/26/2017
Absolutely fantastic and fun short story. I really enjoyed this one from start to finish. Thanks for sharing!
Kimmytrainer chapter 4 . 9/23/2017
THAT WAS BLOODY FANTASTIC! I LOVED IT. You had me cracking up for a full minute with the Pomona blushed line. Couldn't stop laughing! Seriously, great job and thanks so so much for writing this little piece of rom com magnificence 3
Kimmytrainer chapter 3 . 9/23/2017
Wtf?!
Kimmytrainer chapter 2 . 9/23/2017
Wtf oh no please don't let her die!
Kimmytrainer chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
On my god Minerva's last comment there XDDDD this is really funny!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/5/2017
Lovely story, your matchmaking Puff ist hilarious, thank you!
Lucyole chapter 4 . 7/13/2017
I livergessen pomona she is amazing really great funny and sweet story
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
Merciful gods, save us all from a matchmaking Pomona. Her "earthy" humor had me in fits through most of the story, and her shameless meddling was very endearing as well. I especially loved the bit at the end, where she found a Muggle man she'd known for ten minutes and already had him matched to Minerva...
Simply put, you're brilliant, and your story had a merry pace offset with interesting drama, and I enjoyed it.
Xhappyxhappyxemox chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Some of the best writing I've ever seen in a fanfic. Loved the story/ the characterisation, the imagery, the dialogue. Really enjoyed it. Wonderful. Thanks so much! Also, loving the correct grammarI know, such a ridiculously pedantic commentbut I get a little distracted by grammatical mistakes in so far as I can spot them; so silly but it's just one of my pet peeves
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »