Reviews for Imprisoned
jessi chapter 60 . 10/27/2014
Great story, I liked it
Guest chapter 36 . 9/13/2014
I noticed that you wrote, "Amelia is mortified, he's...he's going to die," referring to Luke getting bit. Mortified means embarrassed or humiliated. I don't know why she would be embarrassed that her kid is going to die. I think you mean something like "horrified" or "distraught." You did this once before with the same word in the earlier chapters. Really great story so far, though. I love Merle's characterization; not many people can write him in character as well as you have.
InuNekoLexi chapter 60 . 7/15/2014
Ah, finally! It took me nearly 2 weeks to read this thing and I loved every excruciating minute of it. At chapter 1 I was just happy to see a Merle Dixon story and by Chapter 10 I knew you were in the characters head and he was in yours! A completely believable (within the realms of the Walking Dead) piece of fan fiction dedicated to a redeemable Merle.

Carol/Daryl pairing was done very well too. I'd love to see a story of them by you (if you haven't already. I didn't want to be side tracked so I didn't visit your profile page yet). Anyway, many many kudos
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This story is just sexy perfect. Love lerle, new OTP.
CreativeThoughts chapter 60 . 7/2/2014
I have just sat in front of my computer reading this magnificent story for the past three days. It is honestly one of the best fanfics I have ever read and I just wanted to say that I loved it. You are an amazing writer and I can't wait to see the extra chapters!
ArcheryLefty chapter 60 . 6/30/2014
I really like how your reworking is going I really like this one in particular and the one where Merle and Laurel met before the Za. Really good look at the kindness below the asshat exterior of Merle.

I wonder if many people do reworking of their fanfiction in summer Lol because I'm doing a similar thing to mine! !
kristenjones chapter 21 . 6/25/2014
I think the order of your chapters is wrong, I was confused a few chapters ago and skipped like four i think you have some repeat chapters,
and now I just finished CH.22 but I am not sure if the next one is correct.
Guest chapter 58 . 6/25/2014
This is love this is life :'O Shane! Aghhh! Xx
Teletraan-1 chapter 118 . 6/25/2014
I had a massive fangirl moment when i got the email for an imprisoned update, i clicked the link straight away! Loving the AU chap. Its sweet and cute, but not sweet and cute. I have no clue how u do it but ur amazing at writing. Dont ever give it up! And i would LOVE! To read your finished verson of imprisoned, let me no how to get it cuz i would love to have a copy of it on my ipad just to read when i need to amazing twd stuff lol
Guest chapter 117 . 6/17/2014
GUCK ME. This wohe thing reads like the show, loved it! Do a sequel!
TheRealSonia chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Merle, Daryl, Rick... all a bunch of big babies. Women have to be strong in that group to deal with the men and than man pain.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 117 . 4/30/2014
I absolutely loved this story, and I sincerely hope you post a sequel. :)
Sofie chapter 117 . 4/30/2014
HOLY CRAP I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS! I've been reading this since chapter 17 and loved it right off the bat! The way you write and think on the plot is exquisite! I really wish you would do more but at the same time I feel as though it is done, on going in its own timeline but done in ours! Thank you for the best Walking Dead fan fic EVER!
Guest chapter 117 . 4/30/2014
I love it, totally beliveable and a perfect but not mushy ending. I want more!
Sammibabyy chapter 117 . 4/30/2014
Please, please, please write a sequel! I loved this story and I'd love more Lerle!
1,243 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »