Reviews for Imprisoned
adelphe24 chapter 16 . 6/14
Please update again soon!
cullenett chapter 16 . 6/13
Ok so Dewey isint such a jerk this time around. Very very interesting ! I kind of liked him in the last on... maybe like was a strong word but I felt sorta bad for him when the whole kick him out thing happened with his sister. Very curious. Can't wait for another update
cullenett chapter 1 . 4/26
Ahhh man I came back to reread this story againI really like that your re writing this again but I would have loved if you left the old story up. Other then that spotting the small differences are fun and I hope it's updated soon. Btw you used the same scene twice I'm not too sure if you noticed. You put Meryl telling her the only place she needs to shot if herself twice. Idk if that was on purpose or by accident.
The Blackest Crow chapter 11 . 4/22
I'm loving your story so far! I seriously couldn't stop reading. You portray the two brothers perfectly, their relationship, the way they talk... Everything. And I normally don't like fics with OCs but you did yours really well, she fits in the story. Thank you for making this 3
nikole salvatore chapter 7 . 1/24
Interesting.
Mariana Lestrange chapter 2 . 1/15
Great rewrite. I had read the original one, and your writing have improved allot.
Hope to read more of it.

Thanks!
Rocket chapter 1 . 1/8
I have to agree with the last comment
I think it's cool that you want to rewrite it but I really loved the original story and I hoped I could read it again so it's a little bit sad that you deleted it here.
ElleXB chapter 1 . 1/5
As much as I want to read your rewrite, I think you should keep the original posted. I thought it was amazing the way it was and is my favorite FF, and I absolutely look forward to reading this one, but I also like going back and reading the other.
Althea M chapter 60 . 8/25/2016
I just finished this completed story and I have to say I did find it interesting. The idea of someone, a young, attractive, spritely someone, falling in love with a rude, crude, hard to look at, one-handed SOB like Merle was, for me, work. (Not that one-handed is a snide comment, for any vets out there, but it’s part of the whole ‘Merle’ package) But you made it work. And it was rather interesting that you introduced Negan earlier than in the series and just gave the prison folks non-stop H.e.l.l.

I hate that you killed Glenn. If you’d wanted to show how evil Negan was you could have had him kill the OC, Alvi. Or the dog. I know, that sounds Soooo bad, but I like Glenn&Maggie. I could really feel the anguish and hopelessness the prison folks were feeling with so many losses.

Good job. Thank you for sharing your talent with the WD community.

AM
sarcasm is my only defence chapter 57 . 10/26/2015
This was amazing, i didn't sleep i had to finish. Best TWD fanfic iv read! XD
Guest chapter 60 . 9/29/2015
I've read this story about 3 times now, stayed up until the cracks of dawn just to get to a good stopping poi t and I just have to say this this is THE BEST WALKING DEAD FIC I HAVE EVER FEASTED MY LOOKING HOLES UPON. XD

The best part, there was not an ounce of smut! There was love and meaning insead.

Please keep writing because I'm in love with what you can do. You've trapped me with intrigue :3
amanda.marrs.52 chapter 58 . 7/25/2015
Loved this fanfic but dont get me wrong on this. I wish there was more like more drama i feel like you didnt put your own flare in it you stuck with the series like there were parts where i just wanted merle to step out of character and showed a lot of emotion To her when she was hurt and stuff. But overall I loved it like I read it from beginning to end so you did good and keep working on your ideas!
ReedusRocks chapter 57 . 6/18/2015
Wow! And Wow again. I've had your story in my library for ages and put off reading it until last this weekend. Let me just say I made a huge mistake waiting and your worrying is fantastic. I dont read the comics so I have no idea how Negan is supposed to act, but you made his character come off as completely bat shit craz. The Governer was a psychopath, but your Negan was just absolutely nuts. As awful as the events were, his scenes were so much fun to read because you never knew what would come or if his mouth next and his behavior was so erratic. Love your story. Congrats!
jessi chapter 60 . 10/27/2014
Great story, I liked it
InuNekoLexi chapter 60 . 7/15/2014
Ah, finally! It took me nearly 2 weeks to read this thing and I loved every excruciating minute of it. At chapter 1 I was just happy to see a Merle Dixon story and by Chapter 10 I knew you were in the characters head and he was in yours! A completely believable (within the realms of the Walking Dead) piece of fan fiction dedicated to a redeemable Merle.

Carol/Daryl pairing was done very well too. I'd love to see a story of them by you (if you haven't already. I didn't want to be side tracked so I didn't visit your profile page yet). Anyway, many many kudos
1,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »