Reviews for Imprisoned
amanda.marrs.52 chapter 58 . 7/25
Loved this fanfic but dont get me wrong on this. I wish there was more like more drama i feel like you didnt put your own flare in it you stuck with the series like there were parts where i just wanted merle to step out of character and showed a lot of emotion To her when she was hurt and stuff. But overall I loved it like I read it from beginning to end so you did good and keep working on your ideas!
You should put joker here.
ReedusRocks chapter 57 . 6/18
Wow! And Wow again. I've had your story in my library for ages and put off reading it until last this weekend. Let me just say I made a huge mistake waiting and your worrying is fantastic. I dont read the comics so I have no idea how Negan is supposed to act, but you made his character come off as completely bat shit craz. The Governer was a psychopath, but your Negan was just absolutely nuts. As awful as the events were, his scenes were so much fun to read because you never knew what would come or if his mouth next and his behavior was so erratic. Love your story. Congrats!
jessi chapter 60 . 10/27/2014
Great story, I liked it
Guest chapter 36 . 9/13/2014
I noticed that you wrote, "Amelia is mortified, he's...he's going to die," referring to Luke getting bit. Mortified means embarrassed or humiliated. I don't know why she would be embarrassed that her kid is going to die. I think you mean something like "horrified" or "distraught." You did this once before with the same word in the earlier chapters. Really great story so far, though. I love Merle's characterization; not many people can write him in character as well as you have.
InuNekoLexi chapter 60 . 7/15/2014
Ah, finally! It took me nearly 2 weeks to read this thing and I loved every excruciating minute of it. At chapter 1 I was just happy to see a Merle Dixon story and by Chapter 10 I knew you were in the characters head and he was in yours! A completely believable (within the realms of the Walking Dead) piece of fan fiction dedicated to a redeemable Merle.

Carol/Daryl pairing was done very well too. I'd love to see a story of them by you (if you haven't already. I didn't want to be side tracked so I didn't visit your profile page yet). Anyway, many many kudos
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This story is just sexy perfect. Love lerle, new OTP.
CreativeThoughts chapter 60 . 7/2/2014
I have just sat in front of my computer reading this magnificent story for the past three days. It is honestly one of the best fanfics I have ever read and I just wanted to say that I loved it. You are an amazing writer and I can't wait to see the extra chapters!
ArcheryLefty chapter 60 . 6/30/2014
I really like how your reworking is going I really like this one in particular and the one where Merle and Laurel met before the Za. Really good look at the kindness below the asshat exterior of Merle.

I wonder if many people do reworking of their fanfiction in summer Lol because I'm doing a similar thing to mine! !
kristenjones chapter 21 . 6/25/2014
I think the order of your chapters is wrong, I was confused a few chapters ago and skipped like four i think you have some repeat chapters,
and now I just finished CH.22 but I am not sure if the next one is correct.
Guest chapter 58 . 6/25/2014
This is love this is life :'O Shane! Aghhh! Xx
Teletraan-1 chapter 118 . 6/25/2014
I had a massive fangirl moment when i got the email for an imprisoned update, i clicked the link straight away! Loving the AU chap. Its sweet and cute, but not sweet and cute. I have no clue how u do it but ur amazing at writing. Dont ever give it up! And i would LOVE! To read your finished verson of imprisoned, let me no how to get it cuz i would love to have a copy of it on my ipad just to read when i need to amazing twd stuff lol
Guest chapter 117 . 6/17/2014
GUCK ME. This wohe thing reads like the show, loved it! Do a sequel!
TheRealSonia chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Merle, Daryl, Rick... all a bunch of big babies. Women have to be strong in that group to deal with the men and than man pain.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 117 . 4/30/2014
I absolutely loved this story, and I sincerely hope you post a sequel. :)
1,246 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »