Reviews for Imprisoned
Althea M chapter 60 . 8/25
I just finished this completed story and I have to say I did find it interesting. The idea of someone, a young, attractive, spritely someone, falling in love with a rude, crude, hard to look at, one-handed SOB like Merle was, for me, work. (Not that one-handed is a snide comment, for any vets out there, but it’s part of the whole ‘Merle’ package) But you made it work. And it was rather interesting that you introduced Negan earlier than in the series and just gave the prison folks non-stop H.e.l.l.

I hate that you killed Glenn. If you’d wanted to show how evil Negan was you could have had him kill the OC, Alvi. Or the dog. I know, that sounds Soooo bad, but I like Glenn&Maggie. I could really feel the anguish and hopelessness the prison folks were feeling with so many losses.

Good job. Thank you for sharing your talent with the WD community.

sarcasm is my only defence chapter 57 . 10/26/2015
This was amazing, i didn't sleep i had to finish. Best TWD fanfic iv read! XD
Guest chapter 60 . 9/29/2015
I've read this story about 3 times now, stayed up until the cracks of dawn just to get to a good stopping poi t and I just have to say this this is THE BEST WALKING DEAD FIC I HAVE EVER FEASTED MY LOOKING HOLES UPON. XD

The best part, there was not an ounce of smut! There was love and meaning insead.

Please keep writing because I'm in love with what you can do. You've trapped me with intrigue :3
amanda.marrs.52 chapter 58 . 7/25/2015
Loved this fanfic but dont get me wrong on this. I wish there was more like more drama i feel like you didnt put your own flare in it you stuck with the series like there were parts where i just wanted merle to step out of character and showed a lot of emotion To her when she was hurt and stuff. But overall I loved it like I read it from beginning to end so you did good and keep working on your ideas!
ReedusRocks chapter 57 . 6/18/2015
Wow! And Wow again. I've had your story in my library for ages and put off reading it until last this weekend. Let me just say I made a huge mistake waiting and your worrying is fantastic. I dont read the comics so I have no idea how Negan is supposed to act, but you made his character come off as completely bat shit craz. The Governer was a psychopath, but your Negan was just absolutely nuts. As awful as the events were, his scenes were so much fun to read because you never knew what would come or if his mouth next and his behavior was so erratic. Love your story. Congrats!
jessi chapter 60 . 10/27/2014
Great story, I liked it
InuNekoLexi chapter 60 . 7/15/2014
Ah, finally! It took me nearly 2 weeks to read this thing and I loved every excruciating minute of it. At chapter 1 I was just happy to see a Merle Dixon story and by Chapter 10 I knew you were in the characters head and he was in yours! A completely believable (within the realms of the Walking Dead) piece of fan fiction dedicated to a redeemable Merle.

Carol/Daryl pairing was done very well too. I'd love to see a story of them by you (if you haven't already. I didn't want to be side tracked so I didn't visit your profile page yet). Anyway, many many kudos
CreativeThoughts chapter 60 . 7/2/2014
I have just sat in front of my computer reading this magnificent story for the past three days. It is honestly one of the best fanfics I have ever read and I just wanted to say that I loved it. You are an amazing writer and I can't wait to see the extra chapters!
ArcheryLefty chapter 60 . 6/30/2014
I really like how your reworking is going I really like this one in particular and the one where Merle and Laurel met before the Za. Really good look at the kindness below the asshat exterior of Merle.

I wonder if many people do reworking of their fanfiction in summer Lol because I'm doing a similar thing to mine! !
kristenjones chapter 21 . 6/25/2014
I think the order of your chapters is wrong, I was confused a few chapters ago and skipped like four i think you have some repeat chapters,
and now I just finished CH.22 but I am not sure if the next one is correct.
Teletraan-1 chapter 118 . 6/25/2014
I had a massive fangirl moment when i got the email for an imprisoned update, i clicked the link straight away! Loving the AU chap. Its sweet and cute, but not sweet and cute. I have no clue how u do it but ur amazing at writing. Dont ever give it up! And i would LOVE! To read your finished verson of imprisoned, let me no how to get it cuz i would love to have a copy of it on my ipad just to read when i need to amazing twd stuff lol
TheRealSonia chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Merle, Daryl, Rick... all a bunch of big babies. Women have to be strong in that group to deal with the men and than man pain.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 117 . 4/30/2014
I absolutely loved this story, and I sincerely hope you post a sequel. :)
Sofie chapter 117 . 4/30/2014
HOLY CRAP I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS! I've been reading this since chapter 17 and loved it right off the bat! The way you write and think on the plot is exquisite! I really wish you would do more but at the same time I feel as though it is done, on going in its own timeline but done in ours! Thank you for the best Walking Dead fan fic EVER!
Sammibabyy chapter 117 . 4/30/2014
Please, please, please write a sequel! I loved this story and I'd love more Lerle!
1,050 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »