Reviews for Thievery Will Not be Tolerated
Zolata chapter 29 . 7/23
This is a nice twist keep going.
anerol152 chapter 14 . 7/18
It was cute, could you ?ake an sequel to chaper 14 (if you already didn't (I just finished that one)) ?
hopeless1665 chapter 29 . 7/16
Good, I hope to read more soon
Jasper1997 chapter 29 . 7/16
please review as soon as U can
BabyYuuki1342 chapter 29 . 7/16
Hannibal is so forceful I absolutely love it. Please do continue this verse!
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 27 . 7/4
This was the best and first collab of my favorites ever!
OMG! That was incredible! I love how there is no silver lining between Will and Hannibal. As you said, they are the same and in order to defeat the other both must pay the consequences. You're an incredible writer!
deelove1 chapter 28 . 6/20
Thank you so much for this new chapter:)
Sachiel Angelo chapter 28 . 6/20
I like this connection between the time Will was down in the catacomb and later to the Lecter castle. However, when I was watching that episode, I had the impression that Will was at peace when he said those words for Hannibal to hear. I got the impression that Will had an understanding why he is saying those words. Because he is able to understand Hannibal, Will is able to forgive him.
Jasper1997 chapter 28 . 6/20
hope u write more again ! love the new season so far !
belladu57 chapter 27 . 6/9
Very good
PHYSCHOCHIC3 chapter 16 . 12/5/2014
I love that even though Will finds out Hannibal's secret he is willing to stick by his man! Loved it!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 27 . 10/17/2014
Is Hannibal really the good guy here? Or is this a plot in his grand scheme of things? Because when it comes to Hannibal, you can never be sure what he is planning, or thinking for that matter.
NerAKSIS chapter 27 . 9/19/2014
OMG, I loved it! I like how you made Hannibal the brother of the Avatar. Also, like how he killed Crawford and Freddie. I hate those characters! You did a great job! More hannibal-avatar crossovers please!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
The one shot is UH-MAZING!