Reviews for Us
KrayKrayKat chapter 13 . 7/29/2015
Hahaha you're totally getting the Emily and Colton vibe on. Felicity and Roy are cute together too~
The puppy dog look statement xD gosh they're both adorable.
PoI?! I love that show! Love!
Mom and Dad. That's my favorite Roy and Olicity thing. But Dig is more the Dad and Oliver is like the grumpy older brother xD though Felicity all the way. And that makes this weird. Ouch. That's like shit creepy. Anyway. Like the mom dialogue. Obviously.
I can't wait to read more~
KrayKrayKat chapter 12 . 7/29/2015
Oh gosh. I loved this one. So perfect.
Shit I love the idea of my boyfriend carrying me too! It's so ugh! Manly and sexy! Hahaha I'm so glad someone finally said it!
Roy's jawline really is sexy. His face is scrumptious.
The confession! Oh! Only Oliver can do it like that. Damn. That was so...I dorm have the word. Accurate? Adorable? Just ugh? All of them!
KrayKrayKat chapter 9 . 7/28/2015
Aww I loved his little speech on how Felicity feels right and how it's sort of implied that Laurel wasn't his partner and equal. Maybe she is equal to him, just not like Felicity is.
But it doesn't seem enough and somehow I need to see a perfect rejection of Laurel. Doesn't necessarily mean Laurel should be sad, just that she and everyone should get the message.
I can't wait to see Roy come to team Arrow.
KrayKrayKat chapter 8 . 7/28/2015
Somehow, while I appreciate what Thea is trying to do for both Oliver and Olicity, I don't like how she wants Felicity to fix it. Oliver has been through a lot but that doesn't mean it's up to Diggle and Felicity to take shit because of that.
Otherwise you're going a great job on this series so far. I'm moving on ahead~
KrayKrayKat chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
'What' a 'friend', indeed.
I like the way you write. It's flows really well.
Good job. Great stuff.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/25/2015
this story was so well done; it's a shame you've abandoned it.
LaughingSenselessly chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
Me likey. Very much. Angst is a personal fav.
LaughingSenselessly chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
Ha! perfect. I love Diggle so much.
LaughingSenselessly chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
I reallly like these one shots. So spot on. I hear their voices in my head. Not in a crazy way, but like I'm-reading-and-as-I'm-reading-I'm-imagining-them-saying-those-things kind of way.:P God I feel like Felicity sometimes.
Evestra87 chapter 13 . 11/3/2014
These are really great. I expected some of them to end in proposals so I guess I will just have to keep hoping (hint, hint).
sortofbored chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
This is great. I would love to see more.
Janna18 chapter 13 . 10/22/2014
How have I not read this gem before? Fantastic read! Loved it. Hope there's more! XD
ssue72 chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
hi loving the story are you updating soon?
nrdhrd3 chapter 13 . 7/6/2014