Reviews for Moments
Animorphgirl chapter 30 . 3/2/2014
Very interesting concept, and very well written.
Chasing Silmarils chapter 30 . 8/25/2013
This was SO SAD. Not even kidding. Poor Azami. And Seeder is amazing. :) And so is chocolate, and that is so sweet (pardon the awful pun) how Seeder gives it to the younger victors.
charliesunshine chapter 30 . 8/2/2013
sorry I haven't reviewed in a while but I was on holiday so yeah. I really liked seeders chapter
charliesunshine chapter 27 . 7/19/2013
that was really good, I liked the idea
erbasaetta chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Hi! :)
First of all, I love drabbles! ** I've never read something about Seneca, and I'm happy that you wrote about him.
I love the last phrase.
Compliments! :)
lgkavanagh22 chapter 27 . 7/18/2013
I never considered Caesar's take on the Games. this was a very interesting point to bring up. well done:)
charliesunshine chapter 26 . 7/12/2013
that was really good, I hadn't really thought about mags reaping, really good chapter and update again soon
charliesunshine chapter 25 . 7/5/2013
poor finnick, I think you captured his thoughts and feelings pretty well, that was really good, update again soon
lgkavanagh22 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
great depiction of the thresh/cato fight. :)
charliesunshine chapter 24 . 7/2/2013
good idea, can you do finnick. I liked reading about her in the arena, update again soon
Charliesunshine chapter 23 . 6/27/2013
Not logged in but that was really good. I loved that chapter, your writing has improved a lot since you first started update again soon
Hobbit69 chapter 22 . 6/22/2013
She's in a YouTube video of the second quarter quell, and yes, she plays Maysilee. You should watch it, it's pretty good. I like this particular Drabble because she isn't in the games, and doesn't know she will be, but we do.
charliesunshine chapter 22 . 6/22/2013
yay maysilee so happy you did her I really liked that chapter
charliesunshine chapter 21 . 6/16/2013
yay I liked that chapter, really good please update again soon
Clove'sAllies chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
The last time I saw this story was when Chapter 20 was published and I have to say that I still like your dribbles. They are interesting POV's I have to say that my favorites out of the recent ones where Cato, Marina, and Cashmere. I also am a fan of the Cashmere/Glimmer conflict.