Reviews for Serena's New Found Love
White Moon Falcon Ninja chapter 8 . 12/3/2016
Reading this chapter has filled me with story ideas. Please PM me and I'll tell you what they are. Maybe you'll be kind enough to help me figure out how to tie them together?
White Moon Falcon Ninja chapter 8 . 12/3/2016
That whole Shopping spree thing got me filled with ideas for a story. Well, actually, so has the part about Serena and Rini being there. Please PM me and I'll try to tell you my ideas. Perhaps you could be kind enough to help me figure out how to rope them all together?
Lucy Wolf Slayer 90 chapter 42 . 10/21/2016
Hey don't leave us hanging I want to finish reading it's a good story
Usagi Snowfall chapter 42 . 8/23/2016
I love it plz update soon
SailorTardis498 chapter 42 . 2/21/2016
ahh cruel and unusual punishment with the cliff hanger, fabulous story though can't wait to see more
Nameless Angel 00 chapter 18 . 11/16/2014
I think the Supper Saiyan idea would have been great.
LovelyLily13 chapter 25 . 3/6/2014
Yes! MY name is Bryanna! I'M RELATED TO TRUNKS, YATTA
DesuUsagi chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
The thing is, Freeza attacking the Moon Kingdom actually makes sense.
linny chapter 42 . 2/13/2012
Really hope you'll finish this. Love it!
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 42 . 10/6/2011
LOVE IT.
Monkey Shoes chapter 9 . 5/26/2010
Serena has blood type O, which is the universal donor and receiver. There is no way she would ever encounter this situation. Also...that's not the way you donate/transfer blood from one person to another.
Sam chapter 26 . 3/2/2010
Why the HELL isn't she breastfeeding them?
Sam chapter 16 . 3/1/2010
This fight scene is just AMAZING! I mean, like, let's face it, there's no WAY Vegeta could have beaten Claire, she's SO powerful, and he's SO weak. I mean it's not like he can even destroy like, I dunno, PLANETS. Yeah. She would have TOTALLY, KICKED, HIS, ASS, like, DUH.

_~