Reviews for Just One Yesterday
Faybian chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
This was really good, shame you didn't continue! :-(
piercedstarling chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Please continue! a truly lovely story!
Tigermusic86 chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Intressting :-) keep it coming :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
love this so far. Keep up the great work. Make Jordan work for it. lol
Elle chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Waiting for a new chapter, you've got me hooked. How long will it take him to figure it out?
Jody Barsch chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Liked the last bit with his internal reflection that 'it looks good'. Story is still in need of revisions.
Though I guess it'd give it away too soon for your plans, I'm guessing the next letter will reveal she's died her hair and he'll put it together...? The AU part of the story is fun but wish a few smaller things were more closely tied to the source (i.e. Angela's a sophomore not a freshman, they don't go to church every week, etc.) to make the bigger changes work. Will keep reading :)
Jessa chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Still holding my interest (but, though it could only be coincidence, the letters to an unknown 'friend' and now the Rocky Horror, it's reading a little close to Perks)
mariondavis chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Emma I love how you are shaping up this story. AU stories are such a breath of fresh air Thank you for updating this.
Knotty Ink chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Loving the story. I get very excited when u post a new chapter.
Jacksonluver101 chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Omg I love this update soon kk? Puh-lease? I wanna know what those letters say! 3
isadomi chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Can't whait to read what those letters say
moriahhh chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Great stuff! I need to know what's in those letters!:)
mariondavis chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Jordan was lightly a little pig but still, a lustful Jordan is always the best, great chapter by the way you really are a fascinating writer.
isadomi chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I like your story, diferent aproach,
moriahhh chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Love the beginning. I/m looking forward to more:)