Reviews for Anam Cara
This is so good. Please please please please please please please please please please please do some more chapters please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
writeratheart007 chapter 5 . 5/24
So it's a friendship bond? I hope it grows into more, you know with Neville having that kind of bond I could see him and Daphne hitting it off fairly well. Ha ha and if Augusta ever figured out it was Albus? Oh I'd love to see the 'legend' come to light.
pawn6252 chapter 1 . 3/22
Good & fun story , are you going to finish it?
hyg chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
please continue
Zeus795 chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
Damn great story so far just like the other Harry potter one you have wrote looking forward to the next chapter
Bentears chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
I am amazed at your wonderful story. I hope you write more soon. Cant wait to see what Hermione does when she is made aware of her heritage. Wonder if she gets a vault too. Seeing how its Montaque-Capulet it would be in italy wouldnt it? See excellent story telling you have me imagining all sorts of senarios. lol
willam and jack and jake chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
lol nice can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
very nice
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
cool
The Ghostly Minion chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
I like this story. Yes it is a Harry and Hermione have been bound story but this binding is a novel type at least, even though one can already hear the wedding bells.

I am often leary of stories where they come together at a young age, however, this made a lot of sense on different levels.

It is a pity that Dan Granger is such a self-involved loveless momzer. Fortunately Hermione will not need him for anything any more.

I like the way you are playing with the noble titles. Noble titles are nothing new in fan fics of course, but you are doing things that are novel.

My one and only bone to pick with you. There are a lot of mistakes in the text that need fixing. If you ask, I will give you a chapter by chapter list.

Finally, and this is a plea. This story has not been update in a year. Please, please,don't let this story die. This 57 to man would be heartbroken.

D. Page Robin
Snowball1982 chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
Thank you for this chapter. snowball
Snowball1982 chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
Thank you for the update. snowball
Snowball1982 chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
Thank you for the chapter. snowball