Reviews for A wizard s trial
SweetieBerlin chapter 20 . 8/5
This story is really great... I'm touched: the plot is outstanding, the interactions between Severus and Hermione too- every chapter is perfect and some idea (like the elves role and the "powerful" ancient and sensitive Hogwarts) are utterly blissful- I love Hermione, and "obviously" the complicated dark man- and I love that he's not alone (I mean... THIS TIME!)- thanx for giving us this beatiful novel: Iìm eager of reading further! ciao e grazie di nuovo
quincybones chapter 20 . 7/31
this story is really good, please please continue, couldnt stop reading :)
Fabulous! I love this story. But how typical that I found it just in time for you to be too busy to write at the moment. I will be waiting with bated breath for the next chapterssss.
Fantastic chapter! I loved reading about Hogwarts being sentient and the unique way you had the castle speak with Hermione. Can't wait to read what happens next! Thank you for sharing!
overgrownfiveyearold chapter 20 . 7/9
I love how back-and-forth Hermione and Severus are!
DutchGirl01 chapter 20 . 7/7
Strong chapter, really enjoyed it. Can't wait for the next one.
RhodaBush chapter 20 . 7/6
More please
Mangodress chapter 20 . 7/6
Well I'm certainly looking forward to the detention.
pgoodrichboggs chapter 20 . 7/5
I love this story! I get giddy whenever you update;) Severus and Hermione are so perfect together they certainly engage each other while quipping back and forth. Dumbledore of course has made it more difficult for their budding friendship/relationship. I'm excited to read how things go from here on out. The tension between the two of them is brewing;)
Neelies chapter 20 . 7/5
Oh, thank you for the update! I love that he's back well and can't wait for detention and everything that will happen between them ;) I think you set the stage beautifully, and their relationship is building in quite a perfect manner! Really like this story so far, and whilst I completely understand the irregular updates, I eagerly await them :) xoxo
That was such a looooonnnngggg wait between chapters
Fantomette34 chapter 20 . 7/5
Excellent chapter! I am happy to read the continuation of this great story :)
I can not wait to read more interactions between Hermione and Severus...
Thanks for the update !
A great update! Thanks for posting - I'll be sticking with this story until the end. Very captivating.
AlwaysShan chapter 19 . 6/26
I have to say, as much as I really do enjoy fluff, this has to be one of the most real SS/HG fanfics that I have read. I also very much so enjoy your portrayal of Dumbledore. I almost feel like Hermione is the on a similar journey that fans get throughout the book when they are reading it. A journey of discovery and the realization of just how damn complex these characters really are. I absolutely love how you have developed these characters while staying true to templates. I very much look forward to the next chapter!
littl30wl chapter 19 . 6/4
Oh, I loved this! Wonderful communication between Hermione and the castle.