Reviews for A wizard s trial
Calindy chapter 22 . 6/30
Brilliant. Perfect. Sooo satisfying.
Nightingale'sLullaby chapter 22 . 6/17
Please update soon!
AnotherAldebaran chapter 22 . 5/21
ooh intriguing! Thanks for the update!
Yes! I'm catching up on the few chapters I missed, and I'm still in love with this story! Thank you! I especially love your understanding of conflict and how it rises and falls with our own emotional state. You're very good at using it!
Abriv chapter 22 . 5/8
) wonderful
HGranger89 chapter 22 . 5/7
Wow! Just discovered this fic and read it all in one go. I hope you are able to update soon.
llmockingbirdll chapter 22 . 5/7
I love this story and I can't wait but will wait eagerly for the next installment.

Have a lovely day!
viola1701e chapter 22 . 5/7
at least Severus Knows how to deal with the ... press ;)
Honestly don't you two read chapter 22 . 5/7
I love it :-D I look forward to the next chapter!
Nastytashy chapter 22 . 5/7
Thank you for this amazing story! Just stumbled upon it and fell in love with it! It‘s one of the best fan fics I‘ve ever read!
Fantomette34 chapter 22 . 5/7
Thank you for this new chapter I love this story so much ! Severus is unfair to Hermione, but I hope he will change and be more humane with her...
I can not wait to read more !
RhodaBush chapter 22 . 5/6
More soon please
Kyprioth chapter 22 . 5/5
I love how you maintain the power balance between them. Too often people are careless with the power balance in relationships, and with them being who they are it's a knife's edge you tread. The whole goal of walking such a knife's edge is to heighten the tension but not to fall, and the only way to do that is to make it so that the plot and worldbuilding justifies the actions (of at least makes them understandable). Too much and it seems more like they were forced together which tarnishes the romance. Too little and you squick the reader about the underage problem. So far you have done exceedingly well. I loved the worldbuilding around the merpeople and your plotting feels like it is being driven by the characters while still maintaining secrecy as to where exactly it is going. Also I confess being vindictively pleased for those scenes where the side characters' views are bent to match those they have slighted.
I absolutely love Tonks and hope for shenanigans with Hermione.
I love to hate Albus Dumbledore while still having to respect his good intentions.
Thanks for the treat!
May the muses favor you,
-Kip
DutchGirl01 chapter 22 . 5/5
Another great chapter, really liked it. Can't wait for more.
Aigo Snape chapter 22 . 5/5