Reviews for A wizard s trial
SkyRose16 chapter 23 . 8h
The beginning of their true love story! I love it. Now if only they didn’t have to fight a war lol! Great chapter!
MissusGages chapter 23 . 10h
Very sweet! Congratulations and good luck!
SkyRose16 chapter 22 . 12h
I love meddling castle! And mood swings galore! Honestly! My neck hurts from all this whiplash! Lol! Great chapter! I can’t wait to read more Severus/Hermione interactions. And more castle!
SkyRose16 chapter 21 . 12h
Lololol! Yayyyy! We have come to the moment I have been waiting for! Unless he’s pulling her leg. In which case, rude. Great chapter! I loved the whole trying to figure out what’s happening bit.
SkyRose16 chapter 20 . 16h
No, I’m with Hermione here. Snape’s mood swings are giving me whiplash! But I was so happy to see (read) him here! And his chilvary is so nice. Siiiigh. Lovely! Great chapter!
SkyRose16 chapter 19 . 17h
Oh I loved it! I love that she was able to talk to Hogwarts. I’m itching for some Severus action though! Bring on the angst! Great chapter!
SkyRose16 chapter 18 . 19h
And they say harry has a hero complex! Honestly this man! I thought for sure Dumbledore had sent him back and I was 100% with Hermione about storming up there and kicking his ass! Are we getting Severus POV next? I want to get into his head... great chapter!
SkyRose16 chapter 17 . 21h
What the...? I’m really hoping Dipsy meant another him... great chapter!
SkyRose16 chapter 16 . 22h
Awww! Great chapter!
SkyRose16 chapter 15 . 9/19
Great chapter! I love their banter!
SkyRose16 chapter 14 . 9/19
Awwww. Snaps and his bloody mouth! This was such a good chapter! I can’t wait to read how it’ll all be resolved!
SkyRose16 chapter 12 . 9/19
Sigghhh. He lets his mouth run off without him. Well I’m going to go curl up in a ball and cry now. Ugh it was such a good chapter! Let’s see how he redeems himself next...
SkyRose16 chapter 11 . 9/19
LOL! Ahhhh! Omg! That was amazing! His realization is exactly what I needed! Omg I can’t wait to see what happens next!
SkyRose16 chapter 10 . 9/19
Ohhhh snaps! Oh hohohohoh! This is gonna be good. Oh it’s going to be so good! Greatchapter!
SkyRose16 chapter 9 . 9/19
Aww that was nice of him! Great chapter!