Reviews for A wizard s trial
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 5 . 3/3
a review for chp. 4: I never thought I would see the day where Hermoine beat someone with dirty jokes.
Kittenshift17 chapter 13 . 2/14
Please don't leave me hanging so long again. Not with a cliffie like that!
Kittenshift17 chapter 2 . 2/14
So I don't know if I told you the first time I was here, but I love this fic. I love the way you paint them, and you have this way of describing things that puts me right there in the moment. It's wonderful. You do have several mistakes in spelling and grammar, but most of the time your meaning is still clear.
wildly blue chapter 13 . 1/19
just found this and am now on tinderhooks, along with the rest of your readers I'm sure. Nice writing, hope you continue it!
jeanjeanvaljean chapter 13 . 1/2
Ah, Severus, you need to let Lily go!
Very enjoyable read - kudos! I can't wait for the next installation!
adara1103 chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
This is a wonderful story. I can't wait to see what the next chapter will bring. Update soon.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Well, Hermione *is* all prepared for a swim...and will likely bring Snape to safety away from the DE's.
SurfaceGo chapter 13 . 12/12/2014
noo!Keep on writing!
SurfaceGo chapter 11 . 12/12/2014
ahhhhh! great story!
SurfaceGo chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
oh...
SurfaceGo chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
You made her cry! NOw they gonna whip' adn snape them
SurfaceGo chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
hahahahah...good show!
disillusionist9 chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
I hope you are able to post more chapters soon! This is shaping out to be a well-fleshed out and intriguing story!
nightkitty555 chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
Ah, great stuff!
cares 1970 chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
Its time for Severus to find a true love that will not turn its back on him and Hermione is that person. She looks at the whole person not just the one that is presented for the would to see but the one that is hurt and hidden and it is time that Severus had this type of love and caring and he needs to leave Lily in the past and say goodbye and find his true love. I love the way the story is written and hope you have a great holiday.