Reviews for True Blue
AmandaVincent13 chapter 1 . 2/15
you know i normally don't like this kind of stuff, but this hit me in the feels pretty hard...
ruiiko chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Loved it! Very in character and cute throughout the whole thing. I can see Jaime being worried about their love, and Bart being so, well, impulsive haaha. But I loved everything about this fanfic, Bart and Jaime were cute, La'goon and Conner being all like, woahh about it. I'd deffinately read this again, very addicting-good job!
Sora chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I just love this I keep reading it over and over, for me its perfect both Bart and Jaime are perfect I love the spanish in this and all the sweet names Jaime calls Bart and you managed to get in my opinion Bart's fast thinking. Thank you so much for posting this.
ArkieR chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Cute cute cute! :D
Emiko Sora chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I busted out laughing when Jamie asked "and the sex" and Nightwing said "Speedsters only come with one setting; amazing"
AdikoKoizumi19 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Awesome! Hope you continue the story!
FelixFeroxFilia chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Very cute, I loved this! I really enjoyed how you incorporated your own head canon for speedster mentality and how it would work in a relationship with a normal human. I also really enjoyed the multitude of Spanish pet names you put in. A lot of writers stick to one or two, so it was refreshing to see so many! :)
qweerlittlefish chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Hhahah! This was awesome!

Your bluepulse writing skills are magnificent, and I think you captured the relationship very well. I think Jaime would worry about these things, and since Bart was very much in character, it was easy to believe.

The chapter was fun, and yet had the awesome grip to it, that made me want to continue to read.

Awesome, as per usual.
mirandita.weasley chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Oww is so cute! I love as Bart loves Jaime, 3 is the perfect couple and I think this love is fovever :3
SkysFireLady15 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I think this is my new favorite ship. Next to spitfire.