Reviews for The Unknown Prince of Tennis
Guest chapter 6 . 12/15/2017
I can't believe you left it there! Then not updating for 3 freaking years! Come on now! I even checked, you updated something else in October! I read this other PoT story, a little bit similar yours, that Ryoma has quit tennis, and goes to school with the regulars. Then they try to convince him to join and stuff. But the first sempai to try to convince him in that one, is Fuji. I much prefer your version! Momo makes more sense, as he's the first tennis sempai Ryoma meets in the anime! Also, while Momo can be a little annoying, he's like cheerful, friendly, good natured annoying, which fits the canon and the story. On the other hand Fuji is MANIPULATIVE annoying! I was so excited to see the gentle, friendly, not pushing into a corner, convincing Ryoma to rejoin tennis. I honestly thought the tying Ryoma up was pushing a little far, but it's mostly acceptable bc it was done playfully, not maliciously by Ejii. And Momomat least protested. It was kinda funny picturing poor Ryo - chan all tied up bouncing on Momo's shoulder. Then Ann, who is usually my fave/not annoying chick character (around school age), just won't quit! And poor Ryo is tied up! Then you left it for 3 YEARS! Yours is my favorite "Ryo stops playing tennis" story yet! And the only one I've seen that (in as I said, the most reasonable choice) starts with Momo! PLEASE update! If not, then please at least tell us the bad thing that happened to Ryoma. You had to at least have an inkling! Pretty please? Sorry if i was a jerk at the beginning of this review, I was annoyed. But then I remembered the reason I was annoyed was because I like this story so much. I really feel like you've captured the PoT characters and spirit. So please continue! Thank you very much. Leanne
hello kitty chapter 6 . 9/1/2017
pls update soon this is really intresting i love it!
AlexOtaku4 chapter 4 . 7/20/2017
This series is really good and well thought out, it's becoming more interesting as I read on further. Keep up the good work. And don't worry about dead lines, school is important to further ones knowledge.
whitelotus1994 chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
I have read this story twice now and I have been waiting for you to update this story for a long time now. I really like this story and I'm sure you have a lot of fans who loves this story as much as I do. Please continue this story again. It was really good. You should be proud of your hard work for writing this story.
Lavalilly chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
Continue
YokaiAngel chapter 6 . 12/5/2015
Can't wait till you update!~
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
-pouts- where's the next update? I want more I want more!
kunai909 chapter 6 . 11/2/2015
update plz
Samantha chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
It's annoying that ryoma has to be like this, why can't he just like freaking kill them, at least punch them. Man, never thought that the regulars wold be this annoying. Kill them ryoma.
who cares chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
oh please do update! mi hoping 4 the next chapter
Neanim chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
Its really good! I hope u update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
So good!
illya chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
update please...
Post U Later chapter 6 . 7/2/2015
Oh Man, I Can't Wait To See What Happens Next! Ann Sure Is Persistent! *Wink*

I Know It's Been Nearly A Year, But Please Update Again! Please Don't Abandon This! It's Really Great!
the trash chapter 6 . 6/20/2015