Reviews for Slim Chances
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
More more! I love it. More rickdrea :)
reeroy chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
I know it's been forever but I'd love to know if you still intend to continue? I started reading this, got so excited with the prospect, was thanking God in my head and then BAM! I looked at the update date and wilted. I am looking forward to more because this is interesting! Truly.
Ghostly Melody chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Oh, yay! You updated :) It really made my day that you updated more. I was really enthralled with this chapter- please, keep it up! I can't wait for more Rick/Andrea. :)
Sandwich Shop Mayo chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Oh yay, an update!

You know, I have ADD and I tend to get SO bored and distracted when I read a story and my favorite characters aren't interacting or one of them isn't in it. But you made Rick, Lori, and Shane so interesting that I actually gobbled up the whole chapter and didn't get distracted once. Amazing writing, there!

I really love your Rick. Usually in fanfics it's Lori who ends their relationship, it's nice to see him do it for a change. I also felt bad for Lori, and let me tell you, that is an accomplishment.

Eagerly looking forward to more!
Jess chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Really, I'm too invested in this for you to stop updating. I just love the Rick-Andrea dynamic so much, and am hoping this story would be more than their struggles with morality. The first chapter was really something. I kept on going back and forth to this ff to check for updates.
JustLivingToLive chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
I sure do love a good Rick and Andrea AU
DEadFAn chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I love thus story so much! I can't wait to see where it goes. How are Rick and Andrea gonna see each other again? Please continue!
J chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I like it a lot!
Sandwich Shop Mayo chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Really interesting! Are they going to meet again? Can't wait to see where you take this!
Stephenie chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
omg amazeballs
IKnowHowTheSafetyWorks chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I really love this chapter!
I'm writing a Rickdrea AU, too, if you need more of them in your life; I know I do.
It will be really interesting to see how this plays out.
Ghostly Melody chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I am LOVING this so far- you are such a gifted writer and seem to effortlessly make the words come alive with the characters. This is going to be an epic fic, I can tell. Keep it up- and update soon, please! :)
JustLivingToLive chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Loving it so far! Can't wait for the next update!