Reviews for Every Puzzle Has an Answer Dance
buslimpan chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I just... Sorry, I have to stop myself from laughing!

Ehm... I liked this one very much! And it was very fun to read! I never really thought about "the dance" when I played the game but now I know I won't be able to play the game without thinking about this story!
ScaredOfTheBlueBadger chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Great job! One of my friends recommended this, and it was SOO funny!
Waterpokemon chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This was great! It made me really laugh out loud! :p
Imagine Worlds chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
That is a VERY good point. Surely someone would notice them randomly doing various poses before giving an answer? I feel silly for not picking that up before! And the fic itself is really well written it's hilarious/amazing :D
MissAntique chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
XD This was very humerous! I laughed so hard at the ending (earning a concerned look from my best friend and Layton fan in training). And i agree with The Mocking J's idea, having them find hint coins or picarats would be funny to read about! Hope to see a new story soon:)
MrsCliveDove chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Haha, very creative! Loved it!
NeverOnEarth chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I laughed all the way through this... Answer dance... I love it! It's nice to read something so good and do original. Maybe you could do a little series...? Anyways, wonderful story!

Noe.
The Mocking J chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
It must be something in the London water supply... Answer dance... XD This is such a hliarious concept. I never stopped to consider what the minor characters' reactions would be to Layton and co doing their "Correct/Incorrect poses".
Adding Yuming was a nice touch, and its funny how oblivious Luke, Emmy and the professor were to the whole thing.
You know, you could do something like this for the other peculiar things in the Layton universe. E.g. FInding Hints Coins, Picarats, the little "tutorials" you get on how to walk/open the case at the start of the game. It would be a funny series!