Reviews for Rusted Gold
mattiboi chapter 23 . 5/9/2014
:) finished re-reading the sequel... it's was hard to read, what I mean is its like movie, you don't want to see the horrible thing happen and put you hand over your eyes but peek through anyways. :D but the ending, the cute perfect ending. I love the family dynamic and Peetato as parents, so cute. Anyways much love, your work is amazing. Xoxoxoxo
Dreams or Fantasies chapter 23 . 4/5/2014
THE STORY WAS...awesome i absolutely loved it one of ur best fanfictions yet and ive read most of them! I think ur a wonderful author and writter and u should continue! I just wish their was a 3RD STORY u know but its fine i can handle this i loved its ending! :) Luv From, Dreamer
Dreams or Fantasies chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
OMG FIRST CHAPTER IS ALREADY SO GOOD! :)
reedthatbook chapter 23 . 2/9/2014
Oh my god. I have just spent all day reading the two stories and it has been so freaking intense. But I also have to say when I saw you name the kids Alex and Isabelle from the Mortal Instruments I died. Anyways your writing is awesome blah blah keep it up!
Chibixyvonne chapter 23 . 1/27/2014
Okay okay I'll admit it the whole mpreg thing kinda threw me off but I just eh whatever peeta is just a male seahorse to me. I loved the story it was amazing I just one little question,would there possibly be a short story about alex finding out about finnick? maybe visit district 4 meet Brian and learn more about his dad? I wouldn't mind reading that ;)
gnrkrystle chapter 14 . 11/10/2013
You are right. You lost me. Mpreg is ridiculous. I have no idea why anyone writes it. Too bad, cause I did like the story until then.
CrystalXHeartlace chapter 23 . 10/24/2013
This Story was AMAZING!
JacksonTheGreat chapter 23 . 8/16/2013
Loved that you used my tattoo idea, I thought you had forgotten it 3
JacksonTheGreat chapter 24 . 8/16/2013
Give it to me now! Can't wait!
Chasing Silmarils chapter 24 . 8/16/2013
Man, this has me on the edge of my seat. I can't wait for the sequel! Yeah, the plot twist could be considered as 'overdoing it', but still, this sounds like it's going to be great.
Ezzy chapter 23 . 8/13/2013
So just to clarify so I know what to be picturing in my head, Peeta, Cato, etc are all in their mid-to-late 50s at this point, yes?
Dxr chapter 23 . 8/13/2013
Sooo... Is everyone about pushing 60 at this point?
MangoMagic17 chapter 23 . 8/14/2013
Was not expecting that at all! Can't our boys have their happy ending :)
fanactic23 chapter 23 . 8/13/2013
OH MY GOD ! I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE !
Drunken Assassin chapter 23 . 8/12/2013
Oh shit. I'm really confused now. Smh is there ever going to be an end?