Reviews for Broken Glass
cfigueroa78 chapter 3 . 3/25
This story is tough to read because Haymitch is definitely one of my favorite characters. He lost so much and lived through hell - he deserved to find happiness. But him beating a child is not the Haymitch we love. Broken bones and a concussion to an eight year old? Haymitch would die before doing that to a kid.
attack on titan chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
oh damn. this is some seriously angsty stuff. i think you did a really good job potraying haymitch and his emotional turmoil this chapter, though the end... wow.
this is some pretty dark stuff. o.o
HadesLover2112 chapter 17 . 6/5/2013
Awwwwwwww I'm so glad Haymitch finally got his happy ending. 3
stick-at-nought shady chapter 17 . 6/5/2013
AWWWW! IT'S SO ROMANTIC!
moonlight goose chapter 16 . 6/5/2013
I really enjoyed this story and I can't wait to read more from you!
stick-at-nought shady chapter 14 . 6/1/2013
GUESS WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT? THERE'S A SONG CALLED "NO APOLOGIES" BY EMINEM! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
moonlight goose chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
Wow, Katniss sure is emotional
stick-at-nought shady chapter 13 . 5/27/2013
I know "Stan" by Eminem! haha nice chapter
moonlight goose chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
I know I haven't been reviewing, but I would like you to know that I have been reading and enjoying every chapter you have uploaded! Keep up the good work, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Haymitch and Katniss' MOM?! I get that they are around the same age and all, but they are WAY too sensible for that!
Deity chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Finally! Someone else thinks that Katniss would name her daughter Prim!
stick-at-nought shady chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
haymitch is high and wasted at the same time
haha write more or else.
and include JOHANNA!
stick-at-nought shady chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
emma is adorable!
Nic chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
i think this was your best chapter. im glad june pointed out that he was wallowing too much in self pity, but i think H is still too OOC, its good seeing his pain but he should still be funny and sarcastic and admit he misses k/p
stick-at-nought shady chapter 5 . 4/27/2013