Reviews for The Life & Times of Greenwood the Great
Aravan'sLady chapter 54 . 6/28
Ok, you have me now completely captured with this story!
WOW. Incredible.
And the last few chapter - oh! I was crying although I know your other stories.
And since you write your stories in your own canon I can guess the outcome of this one.
BUT still, please do not keep me in suspense and continue this absolutely fabulous story!
Elf from Downunder chapter 54 . 5/20
Gah! These past few chapters have been such an emotional whirlwind for me! Everything that is happening to these wonderful characters either has me terribly worried and anticipating something bad, whereas on the other hand I'm smiling madly at all the sweet, innocent scenes between Thranduil, his wife and friends/subjects.

I must say, I breathed a sigh of relief when everything seemed to go alright and Thranduil was awake, but I was also breaking for Oiolaire and Ortherion, and all their ordeals as their king remained clueless. Thranduil's innocence and trying to 'court' Oiolaire was very cute though, as tragic as everything was. And this end for the latest chapter simply has me wanting to read more! :D

And I'm so so so sorry for reviewing this like, a hundred years late. I have no worthy excuse.
windsongspringheart chapter 54 . 4/17/2016
Uh oh... Something tells me he's not gonna be too happy right now.
feathered moon wings chapter 54 . 4/10/2016
Gosh, this is SO GOOOD. I really REALLY liked this :D
I loved that Thranduil finally had enough but he got overwhelmed by it and THEY SAW HIM!
I just can't wait for the onslaught of memories in the next chapter... it's going to be so hard on him.
I really liked this... sort of innocent version of him, too bat it's coming to an end, but now, we'll have his tortured version. The mighty king!
Beccissss chapter 54 . 4/10/2016
So good, so so good! I love it so much! Can't wait to see how Thranduil reacts! I love him as a King and can't wait to have him back! :D
Philosophie88 chapter 54 . 4/9/2016
Really. It was just getting amazing! So update soon please!
I really like Ortherion's loyalty. After reading your other stories, you (a reader) start to wonder who are all these minor characters. I like reading this story to get so much character development. Thank you! Eagerly awaiting more...
windsongspringheart chapter 53 . 4/2/2016
Awww. I'm glad he remembers her now. Crazy the council chose Ortherion to be a replacement. Very interesting.
Beccissss chapter 53 . 3/28/2016
Loved the chapter! Since I love Thranduil as King as much as Thranduil loves being King! I know it isn't always a dance in the park but he did love it and I hope they will understand that and help him get the memories back, he deserves to know everything! :)
Can't wait to see where this goes! :D
windsongspringheart chapter 52 . 3/15/2016
Poor Thranduil. But it seems like he's at least getting a touch of his stubborn back
Beccissss chapter 52 . 3/12/2016
Everytime I see this story in my notifications I become so happy! Definitely one of my favourite stories ever! I hope Thranduil gets his memories back soon, I know it's a long journey but I just want to see him happy or as happy as he can be soon! Keep up the good work! :D
windsongspringheart chapter 51 . 3/5/2016
Watching the flames can be such a relaxing and enlightening experience. Poor Thranduil, though. :(
Beccissss chapter 51 . 2/28/2016
Ohhhhhh bit of a cliffhanger there! I have absolutely no idea where this story is going and I love it! Keep up the amazing work! :D x
windsongspringheart chapter 50 . 2/20/2016
He remembers laughter. Love it! :)
Beccissss chapter 50 . 2/14/2016
Great chapter! I hope Thranduil gets his memory back soon! I know he is going to be different but I just hope he doesn't become cold and distant! I understand that this experience is going to change him I just hope he's still the Thranduil everyone loves! Can't wait for the next chapter!
feathered moon wings chapter 50 . 2/13/2016
This is so happy and sad at once! And now he'll remember her laughter and I don't know if that will be a good thing or not /:
I like carefree him, but it's not going to last D: