Reviews for The Life & Times of Greenwood the Great
windsongspringheart chapter 54 . 4/17
Uh oh... Something tells me he's not gonna be too happy right now.
feathered moon wings chapter 54 . 4/10
Gosh, this is SO GOOOD. I really REALLY liked this :D
I loved that Thranduil finally had enough but he got overwhelmed by it and THEY SAW HIM!
I just can't wait for the onslaught of memories in the next chapter... it's going to be so hard on him.
I really liked this... sort of innocent version of him, too bat it's coming to an end, but now, we'll have his tortured version. The mighty king!
Beccissss chapter 54 . 4/10
So good, so so good! I love it so much! Can't wait to see how Thranduil reacts! I love him as a King and can't wait to have him back! :D
Philosophie88 chapter 54 . 4/9
Really. It was just getting amazing! So update soon please!
I really like Ortherion's loyalty. After reading your other stories, you (a reader) start to wonder who are all these minor characters. I like reading this story to get so much character development. Thank you! Eagerly awaiting more...
windsongspringheart chapter 53 . 4/2
Awww. I'm glad he remembers her now. Crazy the council chose Ortherion to be a replacement. Very interesting.
Beccissss chapter 53 . 3/28
Loved the chapter! Since I love Thranduil as King as much as Thranduil loves being King! I know it isn't always a dance in the park but he did love it and I hope they will understand that and help him get the memories back, he deserves to know everything! :)
Can't wait to see where this goes! :D
windsongspringheart chapter 52 . 3/15
Poor Thranduil. But it seems like he's at least getting a touch of his stubborn back
Beccissss chapter 52 . 3/12
Everytime I see this story in my notifications I become so happy! Definitely one of my favourite stories ever! I hope Thranduil gets his memories back soon, I know it's a long journey but I just want to see him happy or as happy as he can be soon! Keep up the good work! :D
windsongspringheart chapter 51 . 3/5
Watching the flames can be such a relaxing and enlightening experience. Poor Thranduil, though. :(
Beccissss chapter 51 . 2/28
Ohhhhhh bit of a cliffhanger there! I have absolutely no idea where this story is going and I love it! Keep up the amazing work! :D x
windsongspringheart chapter 50 . 2/20
He remembers laughter. Love it! :)
Beccissss chapter 50 . 2/14
Great chapter! I hope Thranduil gets his memory back soon! I know he is going to be different but I just hope he doesn't become cold and distant! I understand that this experience is going to change him I just hope he's still the Thranduil everyone loves! Can't wait for the next chapter!
feathered moon wings chapter 50 . 2/13
This is so happy and sad at once! And now he'll remember her laughter and I don't know if that will be a good thing or not /:
I like carefree him, but it's not going to last D:
feathered moon wings chapter 49 . 2/7
I don't know what to think but I very much like the idea of Thranduil not remembering a thing, it SO interesting! His almost childness will be a great story arc to explore.
It's good, that he finally beat the darkness, I was getting depressed with the amount of bad things happening ):
I really enjoyed this chapter and specially the way you handled things. Thumbs up!
windsongspringheart chapter 49 . 2/6
Good internal fight. Glad he won. Can't wait to see how he finishes coming back.