Reviews for (Don't) Let Go
perfectlyimperfect18 chapter 2 . 5/31/2015
this is the best Rae/Finn story i've ever read. You have an undeniable talent
smeeders chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
I seriously love this story. I love how you showed how easily it was for rae to take care of people. I think this is truly one one my favorites. Because I thought of this. How they went from her moms to hers and Chloe alone and chop awake. I even wondered who gave Archie the pillow if he passed out in the kitchen. I liked how u showed that he tried to be so tough and finally chose to let rae in. Love!
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Aww, I love how confused he is.
jesushellachrist chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Excellent job! This might be my favorite Rae/Finn fic. Please keep up the writing!
jojojet chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
I stumbled across this in my procrastination, and I really loved it!

Like one of the other reviews points out, you seem to effortlessly blend together the events of the episode and the characters' inner monologues and motivations, and it makes your story incredibly captivating and raw.

You have a lovely, simple style of writing, which I feel can be difficult to find in FanFiction. The ending is hopeful but not cliched or abrupt, and I think that you have a strong sense of the characters themselves.

I sincerely hope you write more for My Mad Fat Diary! Personally, I'd love to see some more Finn x Rae angst, like the rave scene or the almost road-trip (and Finn's adorable Rae-inspired mix-tape), but I'm eager to see anything you produce.
DasRachel chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
I think you are able to find a really nice balance with this story between things we already know and new things and thoughts you add to it. Especially nice is also the balance you find between thoughts and speech, it never feels overwhelming to read about so many internal feelings. You also deal really nicely with the linguistics of how the story is written and how the dialects of the characters play out. All in all, very well done; I'm looking forward to more.
DissertationCanWait chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I know I've already said it, but I seriously love this fic. Thoroughly enjoyed both parts. So in-depth, well written and true to character.
Sey77 chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
This is great. I hope you fill in more of the gaps...