Reviews for Lizzie Bennet: An Unexpected Pregnancy
Isabella? Yeah not very original everyone and their neighbor is using that name. Would have likes something more British like Clemention or hermione!
chyannss chapter 42 . 8/31
This was a wonderful story..
Sorry to bother with grammar again but I just wanted to let you know that separting dialogue by paragraphs is also to be used when writing thoughts.
When Darcy put Gigi to sleep last night, he hadn't drawn her curtains because he wanted to rejoin Lizzie as quickly as possible. As a result, Gigi was awakened by the sun's rays in the morning.
"My head is killing me! The things I do for love! If William didn't take this chance to hang out with Lizzie last night, my suffering this morning will have been in vain." Gigi thought to herself before turning over to look at the clock on her bedside table.

Once again your story is extremely good. But it could be perfect if you just fixed these small things.
This is story is really really really good. The only thing I have to say about it is there are two grammar points that really bother me. 1) when you right dialoge between characters you have separate what which person is saying by a new paragraph so we know who is speaking and 2) you do not need to have commas after quotation marks. Here are some examples:
Example 1:
Lizzie turned around and smiled.
"Sorry, I just started cleaning up. It's a habit. I always do it back at home." Lizzie explained.
Example 2:
Darcy looked at Lizzie and couldn't help but feel attracted to her.
"Lizzie," he spoke.
"Yes?" She replied
Example 3:
Darcy looked at Lizzie and couldn't but feel attracted to her. He opend his mouth to speak, "Lizzie?"
"Yes?" She replied
If you follow these examples when writing dialogue the story would and will be perfect! Sorry, to bother you with grammar. I just thought it was something important for you to know. The story is honestly really great and would be ten times better if you just fixed those little mistakes.
Guest chapter 42 . 12/17/2014
Thank for seeing this story through. I really enjoyed it. Cheers to you!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 42 . 12/12/2014
Good, keep it coming Happy Belated Thanksgiving
EvilRegal6565 chapter 42 . 12/12/2014
Love this! So sad that it's almost over though :(
EvilRegal6565 chapter 41 . 11/22/2014
This is amazing! I'm literally obsessing over this so much! Please update soon! I seriously can't wait!
kmart92 chapter 41 . 10/21/2014
Great proposal! I love how everything has fallen right into place for them! Update soon!
SelarahMorgan chapter 41 . 10/21/2014
That was a great proposal. I loved that Izzy was there and that Aaron recorded the whole thing. I think that Lizzie would probably hyphenate her name because she will be a part of the Darcy family but she would probably still want the independence of Bennet for her company (cause that was the whole point of not taking a job at Pemberley Digital)! Anyways, can't wait for the wedding. Don't take to long with this one. I also have a suggestion that the wedding take place outside in the park where Darcy proposed :) Great chapter though and definitely worth the wait!
SelarahMorgan chapter 40 . 10/20/2014
You should really update soon. This chapter gave off an 'I can't wait for Lizzie and Darcy to get engaged' vibe not a last chapter one. So please please please please update soon. By the way, I really liked the part where Mrs Bennet took baby Izzy so she could boast to her relatives. It was so Mrs Bennetish :D
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 40 . 8/25/2014
Sailor Moon new anime has already aired four episodes, If you missed them you can watch them on youtube. Cool chapter, keep it coming
kmart92 chapter 40 . 8/24/2014
Amazing! I love Jane and Bing's wedding! And so glad Darcy and Lizzy have talked about getting engaged! Update soon!
Guest chapter 39 . 6/8/2014
Nice chapter. Btw, orgasm is regulated a a hormone called oxytocin which is the same hormone that causes breast milk to "let down" or be expelled from the breast. So a breast feeding woman produces milk (in response to another hormone called prolactin) and it is held in the breast until oxytocin causes its release. So this relates to your story in that Lizzy's engorged breasts would have released milk upon sexual arousal and definitely with orgasm. This physiological response could induce a variety of responses from both, though given the tone of this chapter I would imagine that it would be like a post coital ice breaker and provide another opportunity for Darcy to care for Lizzy while efficiently yet tenderly mopping up the spilt milk.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 39 . 6/7/2014
Nice chapter, Maya Angelou passed away, keep it coming.

How God Created Mother

God took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!