Reviews for 2003
While I’m kind of pissed that the story doesn’t continue, I really enjoyed it and am satisfied enough with the ending that I probably won’t explode.
Olicity4ever chapter 7 . 3/14
Loved loved loved this story. Disappointed that it's over but loved it. It made me sad and angry in the beginning but so happy at the end.
FanAddicted2000 chapter 7 . 2/24
Every time I read this story I'm like "Ollie is such a jerk while Felicity is just so cute!" And then you go on and I in love him and awwwww they are perfect, and your ending, while a bit frustrating, is juste perfect!
Kelly chapter 7 . 2/20
I love it. Maybe a sequel please...
Kelly chapter 5 . 2/20
OMG Snugglesnake and his dangerous hugs lol
Kelly chapter 1 . 2/20
Oh god i hope as i read this fic sometime in the onward chapters karla and her band of crazy bitches will get the slap they deserve...poor felicity and asshole oliver.
Wynterlace chapter 7 . 9/18/2017
Cute story
Amanda Collins-P chapter 7 . 8/1/2017
Not satisfied
kitty22803 chapter 7 . 6/30/2017
Love it!
FantasyTyper chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
I loved this story. Any chance of a sequel?
Angelicsoul1980 chapter 7 . 1/16/2017
I enjoyed reading this. Great job!
Soupsdone chapter 7 . 12/10/2016
Love this story
QuixoticHealer chapter 7 . 7/2/2016
Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh! I don't think I have ever loved a story so much! It's so unbelievably cute. People dismiss cute, but I think that must be because it's typically not very well done. This, however, is EXTREMELY well crafted. Fabulous job! My feelings are all over the place, but I think I'm feeling the emotional equivalent of a jig right now. Brava.
Firesong23 chapter 7 . 9/29/2015
EEP!
SurrealExistence chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
I loved the way she's portrayed, while it is very OOC, it's like seeing an alternate version of her, a version that could have potentially existed. Just started the story, and adoring it. :)