Reviews for 2003
LilyRay321 chapter 7 . 3/17
Love the story throughout! A bit sad and disappointed that it is already over but enjoyed it a lot!
PatriziaAmadori chapter 7 . 1/4
il racconto è molto bello vorrei tanto leggere il seguito, questo aspetto di oliver mi piace molto, bravaaaa
Grandcola11 chapter 7 . 9/27/2020
Loved your story from beginning to end. You did a wonderful job moving the story along fluidly from high school to after he returned home from the island. I would have loved to have read more of your take on what happens next, would have been very interesting and entertaining. But, I must say you did have a good ending, which would have made another great beginning. I’m reading this in 2020 and I thoroughly enjoyed it :-) Especially Oliver and Felicity’s dialogue with each other and the introduction of Diggle.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/26/2018
While I’m kind of pissed that the story doesn’t continue, I really enjoyed it and am satisfied enough with the ending that I probably won’t explode.
Olicity4ever chapter 7 . 3/14/2018
Loved loved loved this story. Disappointed that it's over but loved it. It made me sad and angry in the beginning but so happy at the end.
FanAddicted2000 chapter 7 . 2/24/2018
Every time I read this story I'm like "Ollie is such a jerk while Felicity is just so cute!" And then you go on and I in love him and awwwww they are perfect, and your ending, while a bit frustrating, is juste perfect!
Kelly chapter 7 . 2/20/2018
I love it. Maybe a sequel please...
Kelly chapter 5 . 2/20/2018
OMG Snugglesnake and his dangerous hugs lol
Kelly chapter 1 . 2/20/2018
Oh god i hope as i read this fic sometime in the onward chapters karla and her band of crazy bitches will get the slap they deserve...poor felicity and asshole oliver.
Wynterlace chapter 7 . 9/18/2017
Cute story
Amanda Collins-P chapter 7 . 8/1/2017
Not satisfied
kitty22803 chapter 7 . 6/30/2017
Love it!
FantasyTyper chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
I loved this story. Any chance of a sequel?
Angelicsoul1980 chapter 7 . 1/16/2017
I enjoyed reading this. Great job!
Soupsdone chapter 7 . 12/10/2016