Reviews for The Black Prophecy
celtbhoy chapter 83 . 8/15
So I just got to this point... and this story is AMAZING! Please update soon!
fellows89 chapter 83 . 7/25
I really really really hope you Finnish this story!
It is AWESOME!
I'm BEGGING YOU!
Arial Wolf chapter 83 . 7/20
I agree mione don't trust her she has not earned it yet but her turning is to convenient
totally awesome tale
looking forward to more
bloody brilliant thank you
Alliswellhere chapter 1 . 7/9
ok... seriously I need more. reading your stories is my coping skill during stressful times... so hop to it luv!
germanshepgirl chapter 83 . 7/9
I do love this story, and hope that you will have another update soon.
RowansRevenge chapter 83 . 6/19
DAMN THATS SOME GOOD SHIT. 10/10 WOULD READ AGAIN. Hope you're gonna finish it eventually, I love the plot. Keep up the good work!
Bellatrix-in-training chapter 83 . 6/19
Love this story have read it over and over again and still find it thrilling. I know it's been awhile since you've updated I keep hoping that there will be another update coming soon. Thanks for the wonderful story!
Love love love this. Can't wait for more.
DoctorD chapter 1 . 5/18
Hello,

I don't do a lot of reviews but I really wanted to briefly mention that I thought the story was extremely entertaining and a fun adventure to read. I know it has been awhile since the last chapter, but after Greyella recommended your story to me I had to check it out.

I really enjoyed the dynamic between Hermione and Bellatrix relationship and the careful balance they have with Narcissa. It's clear that, despite Hermione belonging to both, you can still see a firm connection between herself and her wife as the story progresses. I also really enjoyed that Andromeda returns at the end, that was a very nice treat.

Your Voldemort is very charismatic and sensible, I like that in this story. I also like how you craft your unique stories culture and atmosphere, which helps with Hermione's decisions. Like yourself, I was also a reader of Liidg's fiction. This story and Claimed are my current favorite writings from you. I hope that, eventually, you return to the scene, but thank you for what you've contributed so far!
this is fucking gay 1/10 would not do again
w0if chapter 5 . 5/8
*inevitable Silver Scrapes flashback*
Uniquely Named chapter 83 . 4/27
3 as always... Miss the updates. And being your beta. Though to be fair I mostly enjoyed beta-ing to get early access to the new chapters lol
raingirl49th chapter 83 . 3/23
I am in awe of this story, love the Hermoine/Bellatrix pairing, but this story has that and so much more. has been a true pleasure to spend the last few nights reading this. and I look forward to seeing it carry on. thank you for sharing, your writing is exquisite.
lmmoore chapter 1 . 1/31
This story is amazing, and really hot. You have an wonderful way of writing. I truly hope you continue with the story.
salonzo12 chapter 1 . 1/16
reading again for the fifth time. please come back!
1,042 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »