Reviews for The Black Prophecy
starie78 chapter 82 . 2h
Wonderful story, so powerful. I look forward to more.
dippy926 chapter 1 . 2/1
I am absolutely obsessed... have followed since around 45 being your current chapter, read several of your other stories, including the outstanding Cissamione focused one, It feels so long ago. I was reading it parallel to the books at the time, and canon seemed odd to me. For that reason, I abandoned your works. Finished the books and am now running through again, from the beginning. I just wanted to say, if you feel indifference, do what makes you happy, but my God. There are people that love your work. I've refered at least 10 people to this story. And i pitch you up along side Rowling herself, never stop. After the books and movies have been long established, you've achieved a crackship that feels more natural than canon.
Da Femslash Prince chapter 1 . 1/31
AMAZING STORY! please update I love it so much.
riskeybusiness chapter 81 . 1/25
Oh man oh man I hope this updates soon cos I've been living the luxury that is reading one chapter straight after the other, I might get withdrawal symptoms. Looking forward to more, hands down one of the best Bellamione's around, can't believe it took me so long to get round to reading it. Thanks so much for all the awesome writing gone into it so far!
RedQueen Alice chapter 82 . 1/7
Greyella chapter 82 . 12/28/2015
It’s more a world you’ve crafted here, and less a story. No more less a story though, just world-ed. In some ways, I like to conceptualize this as Draco’s canon – the series of events and people surrounding him that led to this outcome.

Lovely mixing of Movie-Bella’s scene in the great hall. Headcannon accepted. And the Snape/Hermione relationship is flawless. And forgive me, while the OTP for me in this story is so obviously Bellamione, the Cissamione pieces are…otherworldly. You balance between and make the important distinctions (or none) when it’s ever so crucial.

You have a fun way of writing dirty smut with the best of rose underlay.
Greyella chapter 81 . 12/28/2015
you never fail to deliver.
negrarta chapter 82 . 12/27/2015
Por favor, tienes que acabar esta historia!
From the Corner of your Eye chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
You're killing me, smalls! I need more! :D I love this story so much and I feel like I'm being tortured here! Can't wait for more and thank you so much for sharing this masterpiece!
YuriAddict8993 chapter 82 . 12/2/2015
Continue pleeeease? I have fallen in love with this story and I want to see the conclusion into Deathly Hallows. Like eeeek! It's amazing. Please please PLEASE continue (I do have an account. It's the same name.)
Guest chapter 80 . 11/1/2015
Two chapters left once I'm done with all you have written I don't know where I will go! I love your work and I love everything about this story I wish it was completed. I'm tempted to start the whole thing over once I'm done ️
Sophiara chapter 82 . 11/2/2015
Oh god this is the best fanfic ever, I strongly encourage you to continue this remarkable story. I might not survive without this amazing story in my life
SandandSea1 chapter 24 . 10/17/2015
This story, so far, has been delightful. I really enjoy your positive characterizations of the Blacks and Malfoy family, as well as that of pureblood society and culture. Your characterizations have turned my normal thinking (bolstered by cannon and other fanfiction) on its head a bit. It's not that I haven't read similarly constructed AUs but yours enchants me the most thus far. Reading about Timoleague, and resultingly the MacCarthys, on your suggestion (from a previous chapter) was informative and entertaining, too. Thank you for the read.
skycharm1998 chapter 82 . 10/4/2015
I am enraptured with your story I have read it all whenever I can, now my question is when will it continue?
MeltingSunlight chapter 82 . 9/28/2015
So I've been binge reading this for like 3 days, and now I've no more chapters left (stepping out from my room and blinking into the light) I'm not sure what my life is meant to be doing with itself until the next chapter. Please update this soon, you have a fan left in a sad and empty limbo.