Reviews for The Black Prophecy
bellamionelove chapter 81 . 6/22
I lovelovelovelovelove this fanfic! Plzplzplzplzplz write more!
catrinabass chapter 8 . 6/22
Hi! I fucking love this story!
Sephyxia chapter 81 . 6/21
I've read this over three times already. This is one of the best Bellamione pieces out there.

Hermione's decent into the Dark Lords ranks was really smooth. The Order attempts were just laughable.

I don't hope you can finish and uodate the story soon! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Statlite22 chapter 5 . 6/16
why's Hermione not upset and devastated to find out she'd never been told she was adopted by the granger smith and that her birth parents are dead, there's no emotional reaction at all? Thus is really wired and not natural to be shocked and upset. Why's she not writing it contacting the grangers?
starlite22 chapter 1 . 6/16
Poor Hermione had no friends at all that's so sad.
Oh. My. God. Way to leave us a cliffhanger to kill! I certainly look forward to the next chapter and all to follow. As always, it's been a pleasure to read.
Zarrene Moss chapter 81 . 6/1
Wow. I missed this fic a lot. It's just... so many wonderful things. I adore Draco and Hermione's friendship in this, as well as the ridiculous, hilarious familial forms of address and the way her relationships needle at his... sensibilities. It's a rare fic that can make me even remotely interested in Draco's character, but you've made family such a fascinating thing in this . The line near the end of this chapter, where Hermione is thinking of Bella thinking about Narcissa's happiness being tied to Draco's success and survival I just... so many complicated, wonderful dynamics in just a few lines. And I'm very intrigued by where you continue to choose to diverge from canon.

Reading the update has me realizing how much I missed your words. Maybe this time when I say I want to reread some of your other fics I'll actually let myself do it.
Malvena Black chapter 81 . 5/28
Yes! I'm so glad you finally updated! I absolutely love this story and re-read it frequently. I'm so looking forward to the order realizing just how badly they've underestimated Hermione. And the family being reunited for good :)
Maya chapter 81 . 5/24
I am so happy to see this chapter thanks for the update
so happy to see this update thank you
GISA103 chapter 20 . 5/26
Wow my good God this is one the best tale ever I just reading everything in one go and I in love with this amazing tale.
Thank you so much...
Dracowoman chapter 81 . 5/25
Fantastic job, update soon please!

5/5
Chemical Dreamer chapter 81 . 5/25
Great chapter!
yumari chapter 81 . 5/24
Hello and missed your story, it's my favorite update soon please
Silvara rivana chapter 81 . 5/24
so much glee and joy at seeing a new chapter to this story. can't wait to see what happens next. I do feel a little bad for McGonagall in all of this but we will see how things play out. Now let the games begin! hopefully snape is keeping harry from doing anything stupid right now like in the books.