Reviews for The Black Prophecy
LS505956 chapter 84 . 6/3
I loved every second.
If you decided to make Hermione pregnant without telling us, nine months have passed. You can come back now.
LS505956 chapter 52 . 6/1
Married? This is certainly a couple of years late, but congrats.
LS505956 chapter 26 . 5/31
Ha. Punny. Cissa-mine.
LS505956 chapter 15 . 5/31
Well, that's a remarkable coincidence. She his happens to own a "soulmate necklace", and her parents just happen to have been soulmates.
I thought it's very rare?
Did you read the books or just watched the movies
Unregisteredkid chapter 56 . 4/3
So I'm back for the hundredth time. Pretty sure i already said this in a past review, but this story just makes me feel a lot better about being a single, ugly 19 year old who literally could read fanfiction for the rest of her life. Sorry, I got off track. Anyway, please please please PLEASE UPDATE!
HouseOfSeekers chapter 84 . 3/27
84 chapters later and I am still loving every update! Thanks for creating a great story.
Talia345 chapter 84 . 3/11
I do so hope you plan on continuing this! Or having a sequel! It has quickly become basically my favorite story!
You know when you're watching a show or a movie or something, and you find yourself like writing your own story in your head? And then the people like you actually start putting it to paper to bless the world with your creativity? Yeah. That's happening to me. With your fanfiction.
That thing that happens in going on in my head based off of YOUR fanfiction. Fanfiction of fanfiction. Fanfic-ception. Mind blown.
Either way, what you've written is beyond extraordinary, so I'll eventually find it in me to be satisfied with this, but at the same time, if you did have some more in you, I'd do the opposite of fight you for it and lay down in submission for it.
Keep writing. Even if it isn't for this.
Tineke chapter 1 . 2/20
Please update soon! I LOVE this story so much! Can't wait to see how it ends!
Tineke chapter 1 . 2/20
Please update soon! I LOVE this story! Can't wait to see how it ends!
Gemini Narcissa Riddle chapter 84 . 2/10
Please update as soon as you can! I fell so much in love with this ff that it's all I have been reading the past couple of days! And yes I read it in like 2/3 days. I need to know how it ends! I need the scene where Bellatrix impregnate Hermione, when they have their baby, all the scenes of love between them and Narcissa! It's become a drug for me! It's an excellent work and I need more chapters!
jumpingninjo chapter 84 . 1/31
I love this story when I first started reading this I was worried I wouldn't get into but I decided to give a try when I saw the lovely reviews and I have to this is one of the best Bellamione stories I have read and God do I love how Narcissa is a part of there relationship I l9ve any black sister with Hermione I fucking hate andromeda at first but then you gave her reasons on why she did what she did and I somewhat started liking her still not a big fan of her though I like her romance with voldy that was Interesting twist anyway loved this story so much thank you for it
jumpingninjo chapter 34 . 1/31
I love this story and I hope cissa finds a lover because you said by the end it will strictly be bellamione and I'm scared right now because I'm really liking Bella Narcissa and Hermione together but since they are going to get married I don't think they will have time for cissa
DeOlive22 chapter 84 . 1/6
Absolutely love this story! Can’t wait for more
Rainbow Prime chapter 11 . 1/1
So...Several errors were spotted in the latter part of this chapter.
First: After dinner the three witches spent a few hours I the library devising how they would commence with their research in the following days.
This should have been: After dinner the three witches spent a few hours in the library devising how they would commence with their research in the following days.
Second: "It's been a long day. Let me take you to your room so that you can get some rest."
This should have been: "Its been a long day. Let me take you to your room so that you can get some rest." because It's is it is, which makes the first sentence it is been a long day. However, Its is the word that is used when something belongs to or associates with a thing previously mentioned or easily identified. In this case, that thing would be the figurative length of the day, which was long because of the emotional impact of the day's events.
Third: A bath was in order to complete what had been and over wheelmen but delightful day.
This should have been: A bath was in order to complete what had been an overwhelming but delightful day.
Fourth: Bellatrix swung the door open lazily, clearly not expecting to see the young with again.
This should have been: Bellatrix swung the door open lazily, clearly not expecting to see the young witch again.
Other than those four errors, good chapter!
1,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »