Reviews for The Black Prophecy
lmmoore chapter 1 . 1/31
This story is amazing, and really hot. You have an wonderful way of writing. I truly hope you continue with the story.
salonzo12 chapter 1 . 1/16
reading again for the fifth time. please come back!
jessicasjeep chapter 83 . 1/8
finished rereading 7th time. always I crave more. I love the plot and detail you have worked hard to place in this book. you are a true artist. thou must allow me the pleasure of buying you a cup of tea one day!
dagron45 chapter 39 . 12/21/2016
First i want to say it that this book is better than JR Rowling. I like the way you wrote the each person in this story, granted the the Queen of JR Rowling did a great job but she only wrote about the golden trio as always helping the school. I like the way you wrote the Malfoys and the Blacks. I truly enjoyed this book a lot. I like the wrote each person form your point of view, i could not get enough of this story. All other fan fiction are always the good in people but i like this book better they was not enough story lines of the Malfoys or the Blacks. With story kept me at the edge of my sit. Please tell me that you will continue with this story because i truly enjoy this book much more the the original books of Harry Potter. Again thank you for this story. I would to see what happens next will Hermione change the Dark Lord back to his human self or will he remains as is. Will you bring any new people into the story. I would like to see more of these people. Cannot wait until your next chapter is up.
annacec chapter 83 . 12/21/2016
Reading this again today and I have to say - all I want for Christmas is another chapter!
Bella's Wicked Grin chapter 82 . 12/5/2016
Thought I should add a bit more than simply begging for updates. I love this story. I've come back to it so many times. In fact, I thought the end of Chap. 82 was the end of the story and I was pleasantly surprised to see you continued it. So thank you for this lovely story and thank you for continuing BUT
please please please please please update.

C'mon, you had to know I would beg a little more!
Bella's Wicked Grin chapter 83 . 12/5/2016
Desperately awaiting updates. it's been a loooooong time
smoovtae chapter 83 . 11/28/2016
is there more? can't leave us jangling doc!
1potato chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Awesome first chapter, I really like the plot so far and the prophecy idea intrigues me immensely, Hermiony's more secluded nature is another nice touch I really like and the prophecy lines were fluent and pleasant like poetry.
salonzo12 chapter 31 . 11/15/2016
please continue!
Shelby1316 chapter 37 . 10/6/2016
just had to say this is by far my favorite story! I've read it several times and love these personalities best of any fanfiction. Thank you for sharing!
Ann chapter 83 . 9/30/2016
Reading this again... For probably the 5th time. I'm obsessed. Please update sometime soon, even if it's super short! There's just nothing else like it on FF
Koda Wolf chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Very good story but if I may say something you should try and add more to the story.
KodaWolf chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Are you thinking of adding more to the end other than that you have really good talent
alwayscastle1 chapter 83 . 9/21/2016
I love this story! Are you gonna continue it?
1,029 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »