Reviews for Little Feet, Big Hearts
84gemstone chapter 9 . 8/23
Jack is Bella's ex yet Jasper has or will be giving him a job as a junior lawyer? How can Edward not remember the name?
tweetie2 chapter 45 . 6/5
I have just finished your story. it was a pleasure to read, thanks for helping me pass some of free time.
AllieBlack16 chapter 45 . 5/14
Just finished reading the last chapter
I LOVE your story
MiaGraceCullen chapter 45 . 4/12
OMG that story is AMAZING! I'm sat here crying from the last chapter! I love it thank you for writing such an amazing story! Xx
Isabella Esme Nicole Brown chapter 45 . 2/5
I started reading this story along time ago and i must not have subscribed to it. But i absolutely love it. I am currently going threw and reading all your storys. I love all of them.
MsLiss chapter 6 . 1/14
She has to be ready to run?
Wouldn't the ex be in prison?
I'm sure we'll get the story soon
Thanks
MsLiss chapter 4 . 1/14
Well that PA Will surely be out if a job !
MsLiss chapter 3 . 1/14
Don't worry your pretty little head about it?
Wtf
Get stuffed
MsLiss chapter 2 . 1/14
Six kids at 28?
Wow crazy
b3j02 chapter 45 . 12/16/2015
Wow! Amazing ending! You did them up big and good!
b3j02 chapter 44 . 12/16/2015
I am glad you enjoyed my reviews! I have enjoyed your story and this fun family. Sorry about work getting in the way of your writing. I hate it when that happens. Happened to me too but I still find time to read. Oh and don't feel bad for memy family unit is pretty perfect! :)
b3j02 chapter 38 . 12/9/2015
They could get a van. A full size van not a cute minivan.
b3j02 chapter 27 . 12/6/2015
Oh Savannah! Haha! Rose is awesome! I would have so offered that too if it were my sister except I am the Bella in the situation. My utereus has to be removed a few years ago. Thankfully I was able to have two kids first!
b3j02 chapter 25 . 12/6/2015
If she gave up all her rights she can't demand anything!
b3j02 chapter 18 . 12/2/2015