Reviews for Little Feet, Big Hearts
ChristyWIX chapter 45 . 7/6
I loved that you went through the years like that. Giving glimpses into all of their futures. I am very happy you stopped here and did not continue through to Edward or Bella passing away. I had enough tears with learning that Esme and Carlisle passed, ugh. It was hard to wrap my head around that many children. My husband and I successfully made it out the other side childfree. We love our childfree lifestyle. We love children, yet never wanted them for ourselves. I have nieces and nephews, seven total. We borrow them when we have the urge to do the parenting thing. It is lovely to spoil them like crazy. I enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 44 . 7/6
It is most definitely not a ten hour drive from SoCal to Forks. I live in San Francisco and it takes eight hours to get between SoCal and here. Then you are only half way through our state. It is another eight or more to our boarder to Oregon. You've then got to drive through Oregon and then through Washington all the way up to Forks. Basically, twenty hours, with absolutely no traffic. I couldn't imagine the children sitting for that long a drive. I can't imagine myself sitting that long and I'm fifty, lol! They should've rented a private plane and been there in a little over two and a half hours. Could have flown directly into Port Angeles private air field. Yikes. At least they are home now.
ChristyWIX chapter 43 . 7/6
It takes the better part of a week to travel coast to coast on the train. They must have been so bedraggled by the time they got to the other end. Plus now, they have at least a three day drive from SoCal to Washington. Yuckie. At least they have the week in SoCal to play, before they head out to Washington. That hotel you chose in Santa Monica is a good one. Very popular and very expensive. Those suites are most likely a couple grand a night, each. At least it accommodates everybody. I hope you take the older kids to Disneyland. The little ones would be far too little for that place . . . plus, the germs! The older children are the absolute perfect age for Disney.
ChristyWIX chapter 42 . 7/6
Well, the diamonds need to be replaced with aquamarines after all, by mere days, for her mother's stone necklace. I was thinking they'd be much smaller as well. Rose should not be jogging two weeks after a c-section, as she can cause serious permanent damage. You are advised to barely walk for the first three weeks. To be jogging, is dangerous. Good to know Edward closed both law firms down and has taken the bar exam for Washington. Zoo of a family, indeed.
ChristyWIX chapter 41 . 7/6
Poor Alice is suffering what a lot of new moms suffer through. I hope she gets better. Maybe the visit with her in laws on their way to Washington will help out. I hope so. The baby names are complicated but, good. I was wondering if the sisters would unite and once Rose was banned from having sex, that Bella would do the same. I got my answer in this chapter. I wonder if Bella can hold that promise though? Still confused about the housing plans in Washington. I hope I am right and that everyone is sharing when they get there, because they are living at Charlie's. That once the new home is built, it will accommodate the separate rooms.
ChristyWIX chapter 40 . 7/6
Yay, one pregnant lady done and recuperating with healthy babies. One to go. The kids were happy they are all moving. When they were talking about all the children sharing rooms again, they meant while living at Charlie's house, right? If they are building a new house from the ground up, why wouldn't they each have their own rooms all over again? Strange. That would be the perfect opportunity for them to build accordingly. Especially when you mentioned they all had no neighbors all alone at the end of dead end streets. Speaking of homes, why don't Bella and Edward sell their monstrosity of a home and keep Carlisle and Esme's in the family. With the guest house and the main house, that one makes far more sense to keep in the family, with all the memories. Everyone visiting for whatever business reasons, would be more comfortable in the family home, than Bella and Edward's. That would also make Edward, Alice, Jasper and Emmett happy. They all plan to visit throughout the year, through the years, so it just makes more sense.
ChristyWIX chapter 39 . 7/5
Very sweet of Edward to uphold the tradition that Alice started with his brood, onto her children. The personalized books from them, that Bella herself wrote, was fabulous.
ChristyWIX chapter 38 . 7/5
If your plan was to move them all across the country, why have Bella and Edward waste all of that money on buying their current home and having it fully renovated? With the awful bathroom colors that any new owners would have to re-tile. Not to mention, who else out there has ten children and need that much space? With four of them newborns that need nurseries? Unless you plan on them selling the home to an orphanage. They should've stayed at Edward's penthouse all this time, as they were all fine there. Plus, she wouldn't have Little Hands, because she'd still be handling Little Feet solely. What an amazing waste of money. I'm glad to read that Emmett had not yet opened the second restaurant. At least he can trust Kate with the partnership. Bella should sell both Little Feet and Little Hands completely. Why have the headache of those two places, when she can open another place in Forks? Clearly it won't be high end clientele there, as it is Forks. She won't have time, with ten children, keeping a home, getting everyone back and forth to school and fly out there every once in a while to check in. As mentioned before, all of the others can work anywhere.
ChristyWIX chapter 37 . 7/5
I'm very surprised that Alice is allowed to fly this late in her pregnancy. I'm very surprised by Carlisle. Work is work. It doesn't hold your hand in the bad times. It doesn't celebrate the good times with you. Family is so much more important. Yes, they've seen Edward raise six children under ten years old but, they've not met their new grandbabies that are coming via Alice. Poor Alice won't have her mom and dad there for her the way they were for Edward. That isn't fair to Alice, that Carlisle is putting his career ahead of his family. Of course Esme will go with her husband but, she's got to be devastated over this. Emmett has his restaurant(s) so, he can't leave. Bella has her two businesses, so she can't leave. Alice, Jasper and Edward can do their jobs from anywhere. Why doesn't Carlisle search in Maine of Vermontf he wants small town? At least those are so much closer to New York. And, they're in the same time zone. I don't understand his reasoning to this. I don't think his children are going to be too happy with it either.
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 7/5
Are the laws for childcare centers different in The New York area than other parts of the country? Neither Ariel or Renee are childcare center board certified. They are both mom's but, legally that isn't enough. There are many laws in place o protect the children. I know this is fiction, just curious. I hope Emerson is better soon. Poor little one sort of missed out on Halloween. Oh, speaking of which, you put the date at the top of this as October 30, and it should be the 31st if it is Halloween.
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 7/5
Aybe Emerson needs the same surgery that Savannah had? I hope she's okay. I'm kind of worried about them being surprised that Rose is showing that much at this point in her pregnancy. What did they expect? She's having four kids! Goodness.
ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 7/5
Bitch threatened you? For reacting to her guest review? Well, if they had the damn balls to give that very same review under their real account, this would be a moot point, as you would've responded just to them. You're right and they are woefully wrong. Too bad they had to react so negatively to their own negativity. They need their very own timeout chair. No Edward to come by and sweetly release them though, as they don't deserve it.
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 7/5
I'm quite confused at your top a/n. Did the GR not read the implantation chapter? They placed two separate embryos into Rosalie. Meaning, two eggs have matured with Edward's sperm to create two embryos. The babies in Rose didn't come from one egg. They came from two. Unless you left out that one of the embryos didn't take, and all four babies are coming from the one embryo? Then what you said at the top here would make more sense. Now for the review to this chapter. Although they only just had their first day, it sounds like everything ran smoothly for both businesses. Good. I would've chosen the two smaller rooms with the bath, in lieu of the second choice. They'll need the extra bathroom both immediately and eventually. Bella said the right thing to Maddie about the twerp pulling her hair. She left out that boys usually do that because they like the girl. Sad, but true. I'm glad that Edward went through to each kid in their timeout and made sure they knew why they were there. That was great parenting backup. Sweet tradition they've got with Maddie each night. Making sure she has nothing weighing down on her that needs speaking about. Love that those Lacey purple envelopes are still very much a part of their love life.
ChristyWIX chapter 32 . 7/5
I like the downsizing of their city office and opening the office next to Little Hands. I could see Jasper coming in occasionally to use an office there. Emmett will be really busy with his restaurant expansion. Edward being that close to Bella and the children, will be beneficial. I'm glad that he's still going to be practicing, as they'll need the money for college funds. Ten going at nearly the same time. Actually Maddie will be out of college before the others start trickling in. Actually, maybe the boys will wants to do trade school instead? You never know what the kids will want to be when the grow up.
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 7/5
So now your possibly making it five babies? Poor Rose. Poor environment. Ugh.