Reviews for Eclipse
muredin chapter 11 . 6/8/2013
I just can't seem to find the sequel...
muredin chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
:D
ShadowofaDemon88 chapter 11 . 5/15/2013
Truly a fantastic interpretation of the events of 1000 years ago. It flows seamlessly with the sequel to this story and knowing both tales now I still love it all the same. To review this work as a whole would require some words on each main character so here I go:

Luna: Ah my wondrous princess of the night. It's painful truly every new rendition of her transformation into the nightmare. This story finally gives that transformation a bit more body. Just jealousy changing the innocent Luna from tranquil to outright malevolent? I think not. The events that transpire after this tale are obviously the events that form the core of FiM's introduction. If only Magnus could have seen past his hate.

Magnus: Such painful story to be forced against the demons of his past, and the pains of unrequited love. It's good to know his self imposed thousand year banishment brought him to terms with his past and his mistakes during this time period. Magnus exemplifies the honor and loyalty of a knight far more than Victorious...he's just 1000 years too slow to the punch.

Starswirl: To see him projected in any light other than the mysterious genius is always a welcomed turn of events. To have him become a tragic hero, who in the end saved Magnus...Magnus whom essentially in a way betrayed Starswirl and forsake all that he offered him. Props to you Starswirl! Then the underlying story of never achieving ascension. Never achieving the pedestal in the sun princess's heart, a tear I shed for you Starswirl the Bearded; at least until I paint you in a vastly different light in my own story.

Celestia: Now she has lost her world. Her sister is a nightmare and the elements don't want to respond to her. She must force out her power and banish her own sister. Her heart grieves to her oldest friend and her valiant captain is warped through time and space, away from her protective watch. Imagine if in some ways this is exactly what the sun princess was forced through? It's obviously quite sad.

Victorious: I hate you...I believe I expressed great malcontent in the progression of the sequel as well; however, if I have not, I despise you and your everything. A knight's loyalty does not waver because you see your "goddess" falter. Your role is to protect and serve especially when they falter. How weak are you to be obsessed so completely that you want to complement a ruler's power rather than be the symbol of said power. Your very drive Victorious should have been to surpass Celestia and forge her happiness by your blazing sword. Instead you fall in love with her and forsake when the truth, that she is vulnerable as you yourself, becomes made evident. Victorious Strong, you are an absolute disgrace to your title, ability, and position!

Well I have said enough. Thank you Mikari for part one and part two of a wonderful rendition of the MLP FiM story. I enjoyed following as this story progressed and the originality of the cyber ponies is something I see as entirely above my ability. I thank you for the stories and entertainment I have derived from them. I dare say a time will come when I re read them, because they are again a great extension of your awesome creativity.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 11 . 5/10/2013
That made me cry that was a very awesome story you have written now the rest that fell in place made sense at this point Brilliant job on the writing and plot work and im speechless at this point i give you a bravisimo on your efforts.
MorningGale chapter 11 . 5/10/2013
So that is the end? *Darth Vader* NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
LegaXi chapter 11 . 5/10/2013
wow this is one crazy/awesome story keep up the good work.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
Wow that is so sad what you have written here in this chapter so much that Magnus went through to this point now that Luna snapped and slowly turning to Nightmare Moon. This is the beginning of the end of all things for the next 1000 years excellent job on this chapter bravo.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
That was so awesome what you have done in this chapter. Now things are coming into place you my friend ha done a marvelous job on the writing and set up of this entire story I can't wait for the next chapter bravo.
ShadowofaDemon88 chapter 10 . 5/8/2013
Wow Mikari, penetrating darkness all over this chapter. Luna is about to give in to the nightmare. Magnus's past now explained to us fully and worse still the demons of that past about to clash triumphantly against the hopes of his present. I'm on the verge of tears already, knowing that this downward black spiral will end with everypony paying a grievous price. I don't know where my feelings ultimately lie. Luna is my beloved princess, but she is about to become a cruel mistress whom I loath for forsaking her majesty for power. Magnus is being consumed by yes a horrible past, but a past that if he were stronger...he should have been able to move from. In a cynical sort of way, he and Starswirl are responsible for ALL of this. Magnus could have been a hero.

In closing...Prowess, the embodiment of evil; his fate although ambiguous is deserved. I do sort of hope Pretty Posh was successful in her apparently only noble endeavor of her life. The invitation however to continue Prowess's story though is quite tempting...ahh inspiration, sometimes at some most questionable of times.
ShadowofaDemon88 chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
Poor Luna...the darkness is tainting her as well. Oh dear
ShadowofaDemon88 chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
I didn't even receive the e-mail for chapter eight. Oh well, catching up now and that's all that matters. Starswirl is being a bit presumptive here. Oh Celestia will back me up so what I say goes; excuse me Starswirl, but what if what Magnus claims he can do is for real? He's done so much already that pales some of your research and achievements...are you perhaps jealous a little bit Starswirl?

There's two other points of interest in this chapter. First of which being Magnus's past. It seems horrible...I mean I can read it from here that the dragon was being controlled and that eventually technotropolis was betrayed. Lies and deceit, powerful weapons that always cut the deepest. It can't be more obvious that Magnus has some inner demons and yet those demons are probably fully justifiable.

Last thing is the romance between Luna and Magnus. I do not so much like anyone close to my princess lmao hut that's just headcannon and fantasy talking. Truly the romance is interesting and seems to be mutual without yet being established as such. On to the next chapter but I imagine things will not be boding well at all.
LegaXi chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
Wow such a sad story i feel really bad about Magnus. I hope this will get better keep up the good work.
LegaXi chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
ho-ly shit. im speechless seriously. this is getting to good keep up the good work
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
Wow that chapter was so awesome a lot of flashbacks helped to establish magnus past. This is so incredible how these decisions affects the outcome in the present and future that is a very nice touch now the chapter will finally comes full circle excellent job on your part I'm very impressed bravo.
LegaXI chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
Wow this is awesome (smiley face). Keep up the good work.