Reviews for The Man in the Moon
NKubie chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
I love this connection and shared history! I think I need a bit less heavy right now.

xo
Nan
NKubie chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Oh Bella, I think you'll find your man i the moon very soon. ;)

I know what missing a parent (and grandparent) is like. My heart aches for Bella.

Thanks to Katmom and her community, I found this little gem. Really liking it so far. :)
mysticfighter111 chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
Yes! They kissed - finally.
mysticfighter111 chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
We have a little flower-shop in the small town I live and the owner makes amazing bouquets out of a flower and some greens. I imagine Bella and Alice having the same talent. I love to see Bella and Edward together reminiscing.
mysticfighter111 chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
That's quite the carreer change for Bella. I like her positive attitude. From what we learn abot Mike she should thank the heavens she's rid of him. Edward on the other hand seems quite the catch.
mysticfighter111 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Poor Bella, where have the decent men gone?
marigold123 chapter 15 . 6/6/2014
What a sweet story! Two soul mates parted and then reunited. I really enjoyed reading this tale. Thank you for writing.
cullensrule chapter 15 . 5/25/2014
Loved these two but Mrs Cope is truly special here. Loved the story. Thank you for a wonderful story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
Love is blooming everywhere, just like the flowers. Alice and Mrs. Cope are indeed very devious. What a perfect solution to Bella's problem. It will give her and Esme a chance to really reconnect and Esme will be able to regain some of her independence. Fate does play a part in our lives even when we don't realize it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 5/14/2014
It can't be easy for any of them with the history they share. The loved ones they lost will always be in their hearts and memories. Making new memories is a wonderful way to heal and I think it would do both Charlie and Esme a great deal of good to see each other. They are going to be in-laws in the near future. Totally loved the proposal. It was awesome.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 5/14/2014
Charlie does deserve to be happy and Bella's going to encourage him to find that happiness. Knew it wouldn't be long before Edward was ready to propose. Wonder what Alice is planning? Mrs. Cope is back and bet she's ready to get on with the rest of her life. Which means signing over the shop to Bella. Maybe Alice is thinking about how to make it easier for Bella?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
Really love the way you move familiar names into totally different lives. Wish more writers would do that. Well, except for Edward and Bella. Didn't much like SM's Bella, but do love the two of them together. Edward does disappoint one old friend, but makes the rest happy for him. Mike is a delusional idiot thinking he can intimidate Bella into going back to him. Alice is funny.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
Is Edward making all Bella's dreams come true? Is Bella making all Edward's dreams come true? Certainly looks like that. Definitely like Esme and Carlisle. So now we just have to get Edward and Charlie together. And Edward needs to ask Bella to move in with him. Works for me.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
A team from the beginning. Together they could do anything. They've declared themselves and it's only a matter of time.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
Now that was the perfect first date. They've been waiting for each other since they were forced apart. The big question is, should Bella be relying on her birth control? Though somehow I don't think either of them would be all that upset if she ended up pregnant. Esme would be ecstatic to have a grandchild.
1,369 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »