Reviews for The Man in the Moon
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Mrs. Cope is quite the romantic. And just maybe Bella needs a little push after the troubles she's had. It certainly doesn't hurt that the families already know each other, and approve whole heartedly. They were cute when they were little. Seems like Edward was already realizing he was In love with Bella at the age of nine.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Another very fun story. Really makes me wish I was about 35 years younger with all the wisdom and knowledge I possess now. They are sweet. Renewing old friendships can be rewarding.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
These two are pretty awesome. Like little Alice too. Is there a Jasper hanging around in her Senior class? I'm a fan of Stephen King's early books. My favorite is The Stand. Heard him speak a couple of times and he said that was his favorite book also. He also thanked the audience for buying his wife's new BMW.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
Like you're Bella a lot. She's got a positive attitude and is on the track to doing what she loves. Something we all wish we could do, but it's not always in the cards. Edward seems like he's in a fairly good place in his life right now. Appearances can be deceiving, but maybe they can make each other's long term dreams come true.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I feel Bella's pain. Had a few of those men in my life when I was younger. I learned to not trust anyone and it took a long time to change that.
Flowergirl chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
I just stumbled upon this story yesterday, and I am so glad I did. You see, I have spent a good portion of my life immersed in the flower shop , and inspite of the hard work, you never know what wonderful people you will meet there, so, this story was very special to me. Thank you for writing this sweet fic. I really enjoyed it.
cbzoo chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
wonderful
cbzoo chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
hope you won
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 15 . 4/29/2014
Absolutely beautiful story! Xoxoxoxoxo
Jcook169 chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
This was a really great story, thanks.
annaharding chapter 15 . 3/29/2014
Such a sweet story! Totally enjoyed it - thanx for sharing!
FriscoTwilightChick chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
Such a sweet story so far!
mustlovertp chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
This was such a sweet story- thank you! xoxox
cullensrule chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
I like the mix of people in the story like Ben and Tanya, Charlie and Rose.
CSG chapter 15 . 1/24/2014
This had been on my tbr for a while. Im so glad i finally got around to reading it. It was a great break from all the angst i have been reading. This was just so light & fluffy. It makes ya feel all warm & fuzzy inside. It is well written as well. Thank you for sharing. :)
1,369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »