Reviews for The Hashtag Inclusion
lexyloo chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Loving LP twitter love! The photo album was so miserable with the captions but I liked how Penny made it good by just ignoring the comments and how she wanted to keep the butterfly picture. Beautiful as always!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Loved it! Very realistic that Beverly would negatively caption the photos of cute little Leonard. This story was extremely adorable.
Teobi chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
THAT BITCH BEVERLY HOFSTADTER! Words fail me. (Actually, they don't- I talk EVEN MORE when I'm mad.)

I hope the scratched out writing under the photo of Mitzy didn't say something like "I removed Mitzy after a few weeks to observe Leonard's reaction- as expected, he cried his eyes out."

But.. THE BUTTERFLY PICTURE! The adorable 5yr old Leonard with the adorable grin. It's amazing that he could still smile with a bitch-ass mother like his.

See, this is why Leonard needs Penny. She sees past all the neuroses and insecurity. She builds him up. She doesn't lose faith. And she puts cool stuff about him on twitter!

Awww. Dont'cha just wanna live in their world? :DDDDDD
zhalen565 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I could so envision that photo album, but love the new album to go with his new memories of birthdays and Christmas that Penny has given him. Lovely fluff.
5Mississippis chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Oh my goodness! That was absolutely heartbreaking and beautifully wonderful in equal measure! Poor Leonard growing up with (Grrr!) Bev! Excellently done!
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
So this was already perfect, and then #MyFavoritePersonInTheWorld GAH PERFECT. NOW I WANT TO USE THIS HASHTAG IN THE TWITTER PART OF MY FIC. CAN I? NOT EVEN GOING TO WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE. I'M DOING IT AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME. :D

And I love how she's just like "check Twitter!" because she totally wants him to see it.

BUTTEFLY PICTURE.
Tensor chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
That's pretty cute. I like the use of Leonard's childhood photos as the vehicle. I like Including twitter also. I liked it.