Reviews for Heir to the Kingdom
kittykruger chapter 18 . 9/7/2019
I love this story so much! You are an amazing writer, to be able to produce something as beautiful as this. I hope this talent of yours has brought you far in life! Keep up the great work!
sillysillygoose chapter 17 . 2/16/2019
The ending wasn't satisfying. The ending was suddenly about Touya? Throughout the story it was Sakura and Syaoran's journey then the ending suddenly solely focused on Touya and you just dumped Syaoran and Sakura aside like they weren't important. The ending was just full of info dumps. You should at least showed Syaoran and Sakura's wedding because they deserve a wedding after all the pushing and pulling shits they've done. All they did throughout the story was push and pull and fuck even in the very ending moment they still push and pull. And then that's it? No happy ending alone moments for them in the end. That was awful.
sillysillygoose chapter 18 . 2/16/2019
The en
amy chapter 18 . 7/31/2018
So well written, you’re talented in writing :)
Sakura here somehow reminded me of the Sakura of Tsubasa Chronicle. And Syaoran, At the very last he still being addressed as Li but not Syaoran. Oh poor boy. But the one I pitied the most is Toya... he treasured his kingdom more than his loved one, and that makes him alone at the end. Happy ending for SyaoSaku but not him with Kaho... I do hope that Kaho could go back with him but probably is the future foreseen that make her afraid of the consequences. Power is what distant them. They are both powerful and got tons of responsibilities to care about... Well at least there happy endings for Eriol, Tomoyo and Li Sakura :’)
GuardianAngel1234567 chapter 10 . 2/21/2018
Well Eriol?
GuardianAngel1234567 chapter 8 . 2/21/2018
Ugh. Boys.
GuardianAngel1234567 chapter 7 . 2/20/2018
I hate that colonel.
GuardianAngel1234567 chapter 6 . 2/20/2018
Great. Now there's a big chance she'll be used as bait.
Cagalli Haruka Zala chapter 18 . 2/7/2017
This story is so Lovely and well written :)
Guest chapter 18 . 1/26/2017
That was absolutely amazing. Wow!
eccacia chapter 18 . 9/16/2016
Again, this is my nth reread of this story, and it's still as good as the first time I've read it. When I was young my favourite stories involved both royalty and magic, and until now they hold a special place in my heart. I also very much enjoyed the Eriol x Tomoyo parts. Thank you so much again for writing this. Hope you keep writing! If you ever publish any original fiction, I'd be very much interested to read it. :)
Bloody Amethyst chapter 18 . 7/20/2016
I love this one. Just as much as I loved "The rise of the sun and moon" that you wrote :-D this one was just amazing :-D
Sakura Rain chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Its been nearly 14 years since you wrote this, but I'm on a huge nostalgia kick at the moment and I got a lot of pleasure reading this again on my phone while travelling home to my parents I wanted to mention how glad I am I read this when I was a kid and it's still lovely to read now as a (sort-of) adult. Honestly all your work is, but this one stood out. I'm still a fantasy kid at heart and I like swords, honour, princesses and magic... It was the escapism I needed.
Thank you for writing. You really are an incredible writer. I'm going to troll through the internet now and look at more of your fine fanfiction and the thought honestly fills me with glee. You shaped my personality and inspired me to dabble in my own works of fiction.

I hope you're well in the world.

All my best,

Sakura Rain
StellarMage99 chapter 9 . 10/20/2015
KAWAI!
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 18 . 5/3/2015
Amazing, excellent, beautiful story. I love your writing style, its so detailed and flawless. A very interesting plot as well. Don't think I've read anything like it. The only constructive critism I could think of is that it would be great if you could let the readers know when the flashbacks are occurring. It was slightly confusing when I was reading one thing and it suddenly goes into a flashback without warning. Other than that, this is an excellent story. As much as I love her brother, I would have preferred it if the epilogue was about sakura and Li, the main couple of this story.