Reviews for Mass Effect: The Taming of Shepard
Seyfert chapter 11 . 2/26/2014
I finally found some time to keep browsing through your stories. I really enjoyed this one too! I liked how you made Jacob a bad guy (I could never stand him) and how you managed to keep the characters true to themselves, despite the widely different setting. I loved your take on Garrus and Shepard.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
ok. I've read a couple stories now. While your premise is intriguing and original and it is well written, the way the characters react and speak with each other are a little too formal and stiff. I have a hard time seeing the characters as individuals. While reading I wondered if you werent just doing a retelling of Shakespear with Mass Effect characters. All I'm saying is that for the time period you set them in and the time period speech you are using don't match and while I understand them again its just waaaayy too stiff for me.
Regaurds
Mea
White.Demon.Feathers chapter 11 . 4/26/2013
I truly enjoyed your story. I love Shepard/Garrus AUs. Your idea of mixing classics with these characters is wonderful and ingenious! Please keep doing what you love!
Sir-Mercutio-McHuffer chapter 11 . 4/26/2013
I absolutely love your work. Your hard ass Shepard doesn't go sappy, your writing style remains consistent and concise, AND, best of all, you update super fast! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next :D
Frazi chapter 11 . 4/26/2013
Oh my what a ride! :D I love your shepard. And I love your shepard when she's with your Garrus. I just wished there'd been a few more moments when the Alpha turian made her squirm. You do it so well ;) Thanks for a great read. How about some more? Maybe another classic? Mid Summer Night's Dream? ;) Just saying...
Blausen chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
Wooow that was great! :D I think you just got your self a fan!
Mirari.Divinus chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
D'awww! And finally! Still need sexy times! XD
Skylark16 chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
Loving this! Can't wait for more!
Mirari.Divinus chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Ohhhh gimme a massage too!
Blausen chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Wait a minute... I kwon those places... I live in Brazil! You too? :D in case you don't I will keep the english...
Sir-Mercutio-McHuffer chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Woo! Looking forward to finding out what happens. Loving your writing style and the hardass Shepard.
Mirari.Divinus chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Bad Jacob bad! And Garrus... shame on you!
Christine chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Ah, you're the same author as the Pride and Prejudice version of Mass Effect! Ha! Good, I love what you did then and what you're doing now. Renegade Shepard plays out well here, though I've never read Taming of the Shrew. I've only seen half of the movie starring Vivien Leigh. Anyway, enough rambling. Keep up the good work!
Mirari.Divinus chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
I wanna play with Garrus' rifle. ... and punch Jacob. But uh more on the first one.
Skylark16 chapter 2 . 4/21/2013