Reviews for almost enough
"...because what if the next time he sees her, she's a mother, with a husband and little children with brown hair instead of black?"

Ugh that line gets to me so bad. This is so sad but so amazing because it's realistic. I love it so much even though it makes me want to cry.
Babysteps chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This breaks my heart everytime. I can't tell you how many times I've read this. I memorized that last but just to reread in my mind because there's something about this story that I can't forget.
Special chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Can I just say how much I love this story. I always come backto read this because I love it so much. Every time I just get a little more emotional because I feel so bad for ash and misty and everything in this story makes me scream JUST TELL HIM/HER because they are so close it's just one little thread holding them back and I can't stand it! I read it every time holding on to the fact that maybe it will end differently and they will be together but it doesn't work like that does it? I just really love this story. In the end we wanna hold on to the fact that misty and ash belong together and that maybe they will end up together and I hope it's true. Thank you for writing this :)
Wind Blown Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Oh, my heart! It's breaking!

While I go either way in the shipping department, this story made the pokeshipping feels explode.

""Yet" because it is inevitable, it is inescapable, that someday in the future, Iris will fall in love with him and they will part ways, like all the other girls he has traveled with."

That part right there summed up any/all shippings with Ash Ketchum involved.

Well done!
Shhh chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I love this story even if it's so sad. I think even if they grew apart like this they would still end up together
Ready to fly chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Hey your a great writer! Don't stop!
The sunny side chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Wow I can't stop reading this! It is really good! At first I thought it was really sad but as I read it more I noticed that there is a spark of hope for them. Like who knows maybe they will end up together, Gary would understand and Ash would tell her and they would be together. But until then they will see eachother in their dreams and as you said it's almost enough.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I've read this so many times and I love it. I feel so sad for them but it's almost as if there is hope for them, a small spark but still. Because they will always love eachother and love will find it's way to them. Your a very good author keep writing!
Ally147 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Typically I ship Gary and Misty together, but here I'm almost heartbroken for Ash and Misty! Great little angst-y story, well done :)