Reviews for To live it Twice
Yellowmiki98 chapter 1 . 2/14
More I need more! Please update. I want MN to kick that damn Easter bunny’s furry butt into the next century for hurting jack the way he did be it intentional or not...he should not hold things from jack! Perfect Jackie who can do no wrong...who is the hottest/coldest person ever!
multyfangirl20 chapter 12 . 1/21/2016
wow , did North see Jack's feelings before all this?
so he does have someone like a mentor in Saraphia? mother nature
oh Bunny , better watch out since the little girl you once knew is going to try and get you back for the misunderstanding
multyfangirl20 chapter 11 . 1/21/2016
ah overly protective mother(?) bear Tooth , or does she have a crush on him and doesn't want Bunny making any moves on him without Jack being able to say stop?
multyfangirl20 chapter 10 . 1/21/2016
nice to see he's waking up... oh poor guy , even after he gets Fearling out how will he survive the guilt?
multyfangirl20 chapter 9 . 1/21/2016
toss him into the ice den why don't ya? lol poor bunnys
multyfangirl20 chapter 8 . 1/21/2016
explaining time Bunny
multyfangirl20 chapter 6 . 1/21/2016
oh crud , Pitch knows and soon the rest of the guardians will too
multyfangirl20 chapter 4 . 1/21/2016
so now he knows Jack shifts ,
and Pitch is aware of Bunny somehow getting into the warren
multyfangirl20 chapter 2 . 1/21/2016
well thats two one sided misery fests going on... how long until they see whats happening to each other or its realized that Bunny's right and sees who's back?
multyfangirl20 chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
LOL :) bog smile here. timey-wimey , are you a fellow whovian? hmm , so you put your rough ideas in here. nice :)
nice , i love it when North is papa bear North for Jack!
so he's made up his mind that he's most likely right
blackbloodywolf chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
interesting
Guest chapter 12 . 10/1/2015
I hope you pick this back up. I really like it so far and wanting to see what happens next~
beulah2013 chapter 12 . 9/8/2015
Mother Nature?
yaoifan chapter 12 . 6/18/2015
Love this story! Please update it soon!
Teshy chapter 12 . 6/12/2015
wow I could not stop reading this fic. it is great so far. Poor Bunny this has to be so hurtfull to him. I hope they can get back to at least friends but they are such a cute couple. :) I hope you will come back and continue this fic. Great Job!

Teshy