Reviews for They Shook Hands : Year 5 (New Version)
Rstewart0516 chapter 10 . 9/9
the fact that you made me not hate umbridge makes you deserve all the praise in the world.
The Lost Fox chapter 28 . 7/12
I have read from year one as I found year six and wanted to read them all in orderbbefore even starting that one which im going to do later today. I love the story and I can't put it down. I am beyond sad that you killed Laine. I wanted them to find out what the necklace was doing to her. I really hope no one else dies any time soon. I know it's going to happen. It wouldn't be Harry Potter with out deaths in it. Just wish it wasn't her. I do hope Harry gets with Tracy at least. I like her. Yey! Theo is back. That at least makes me a bit happier. Any ways this is a great story and I hope the next one will be even better.
This is so sad. I feel as if I knew alot about Laine and was really sad when she died
I am glad it wasn't Sirius tho
Duvaindir chapter 18 . 5/28
I am execting amazing things from the battle for Hogwarts. Please let it he bloody brilliant. I have read theough this series 8 times and I love the way you write.
Femalefan chapter 5 . 5/4
I like this story and the whole "They Shook Hands series (note that I've only read the newer versions) while I hate OC's and OC/canon pairings, yours seem tolerable. What I don't like are:
Using long hand for abbreviations like Eem El E instead of MLE
The use of Mister or Misses rather than Mr and Mrs for addressing people
Events and things being left unexplained such as what happened to Harry's essays in TSH Year 2 New Version , what happened to Moody or imposter Moody (If you stuck with canon and had Crouch Jr pass as him, or who put Harry's name in the goblet (if not Moody/Crouch jr).
Anonymouse chapter 28 . 4/23
Just a note to say how much I enjoyed this. I particularly like the Malfoys, though when Lucius calls Narcissa his "cara mia" I always think of Gomez Addams!
Radomir's Renegades chapter 28 . 2/27
What a rollercoaster this story is!

This fic has also managed to create its own likeable Umbridge aside from Junior Inquisitor, though this may be because of the butterfly effects from the PoD involving Elan and Draco. Judging by the calculations of how long Narcissa would have been when she gave birth to Elan, it is quite logical for you to develop Draco as a character. In addition, this fic's Harry has quite the experience with romantic relationships, and the death of Laine was something that's truly tragic.

Not only that, but you've also made me love the entire Malfoy family as a whole, which is something that is quite astonishing in itself. But what made this fic stand out from your previous fics is the emotional rollercoaster of Theodore Nott. Shame what happened to him that led to his poisoning of his father, but he was facing a set of difficult choices there. In the end, he has displayed a sense of unusual courage that canon Neville would not even dream of achieving, let alone this fic's version of Neville.

Other than that, if you really wanted to experiment a pairing involving Theodore, I'd suggest Astoria Greengrass since you may have already reserved Draco for Pansy, though that too might change at some point.
Rem to Dethryl chapter 27 . 1/20
That was asome but i teared up when laine died you make good stories
Allen chapter 26 . 11/25/2015
Lucius named Azkaban as the prison. He shouldn't have been able to name it with the Fidelus Charm
ssj3gohan007 chapter 28 . 10/21/2015
Another brilliant installment! Great job! I love it! Well done! I am dying to know what happens next! :)
Guest chapter 28 . 9/25/2015
and this my 20th time trough the series no rush but i cant wait till the 6th comes i honestly think you should have harry go out with susan bones
Guest chapter 28 . 8/27/2015
come on ive read the story 30 times no exageration you take too long im prepared to stop reading your awesome storys
booklover19a chapter 28 . 8/5/2015
WOW THAT WAS AWESOME! I'm really looking forward to books six and seven!

Keep writing!
Saint Snape chapter 22 . 5/20/2015
I hope you didn't kill off Elan. I even like Percy in your stories so I hope they both survive.
PoetOfApollo chapter 28 . 5/19/2015
You made me love a character then start to dislike her because of the lockets influence then start to like her again after the Yule ball scene.

When I get really invested into fanfictions it becomes hard not to immerse yourself into. This by far was my favorite one of your "They Shook Hands". I've only cried to a couple of fics and this one definitely brought it out of me.