Reviews for They Shook Hands : Year Five (Post-Canon Revision)
Saint Snape chapter 22 . 5/20
I hope you didn't kill off Elan. I even like Percy in your stories so I hope they both survive.
PoetOfApollo chapter 28 . 5/19
You made me love a character then start to dislike her because of the lockets influence then start to like her again after the Yule ball scene.

When I get really invested into fanfictions it becomes hard not to immerse yourself into. This by far was my favorite one of your "They Shook Hands". I've only cried to a couple of fics and this one definitely brought it out of me.
WatchingAsYouFall chapter 2 . 3/28
Literally the only thing that bugs me about this entire series is Dumbledore's way of inviting people into his office.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 28 . 3/1
Another good story, fewer errors which is always great, I eagerly await the next story.
lunalobo chapter 1 . 1/2
There should be a warning out for it stories. They are addictive! I absolutely devoured them. They r really great. Thanks for a loading regularly, just finished year 4 to start with this year (year 5), so I'm looking forward to this and the next year stories. Happy New year 2015 to u. Sorry if some things don.t make sense, English is a foreign language, therefore I might not always make sense ;) anyways, thanks for the efforts u put into writing ur story
xcesiv chapter 28 . 12/19/2014
Great story you have here. I hope you write more of this saga, I'd definetely read it. Keep the great work!
thebetawholived chapter 28 . 11/21/2014
The author has done a good, consistent job of portraying Harry as a Slytherin through the five years currently posted in the "They Shook Hands" series. Each story is good by itself, but all five taken as a whole are a true achievement.

Here's hoping that Harry's last two years at Hogwarts are written so well!
thebetawholived chapter 27 . 11/21/2014
I feel sorry for Harry. He tried.

Sirius will probably help him recover. So will others; I wonder who.

This has been a pretty decent remake of book five. I hope the author does as well with book six!
thebetawholived chapter 21 . 11/20/2014
I wonder if Laine's mood is regulated by a certain unopenable piece of neckwear.
thebetawholived chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
Now that is a sad way for a relationship to end. Still, they are teens.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/25/2014
Hurry with number 6
Lord Jace chapter 28 . 10/26/2014
I haven't been able to follow book 5 as much as I would like, so I reread through all the series before reading this one, and like I have for every book you've done, I enjoy what you've written and how well you can make me feel the emotions you are trying to convey. Keep at it!
bigyihsuan chapter 28 . 10/25/2014
Amazing. Can't wait for Year 6 to be posted, bit this was last updated in April 28, 2014, and your profile in May 2014.

I hope 6 comes,soon!
noreenklose chapter 28 . 10/16/2014
Great series!
I'm really enjoying it.
I can hardly wait for the Sixth Year to start!
Thanks for sharing.
KUTGW,
Noreen
l.e chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I loved your story - it is like a new Harry Potter book was published!
In a way, Harry is much more fun in this series- he is more self-confident, and that saves him some trouble. You have cool original characters- Laine and Elan are my favourite, and it is great how Harry influences his friends in a good way.
I am looking forward to Year 6!