Reviews for Pieces of Your Heart
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
He is perfect for her my gosh LOL! :)
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I loved this! I thought you did a great job at getting in Klaus’s thoughts and what happened that night. I loved all of his thoughts on Caroline and the end conversation between the two of them was perfect. I also loved how Caroline gave him a hug. Great one shot!
shawol-cassie-elf chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
omg, the feels. this one-shot made me so happy. especially in preparation of the coming episode of TVD. I hope they really do kiss!
SeriouslySerious chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
So I know a lot of people write about this episode (not that I blame them, I thought my shipper heart would explode with all the klaroline feels) but yours is definitely my favorite. We have sweet, dress picking out Klaus, combined with still planning on brutally murdering Tyler Klaus, and it really makes your story feel like it could (and should) have actually happened in the episode.
Rianeliza chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
loverly!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
aaaah no bring them together
SomeGirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This was adorable, I loved it!
whisperslove chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I wish that this was how the Prom episode ended! It was so disappointing for Tyler to show up. :(
livingdeadblondequeen chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I loved your characteration of Klaus in this. Especially the ending because I felt it was spot on. Klaus would do anything for Caroline except give her up.
SweetTemptation2 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
"She was right earlier, when she said Prom wasn't important to him, but it was important to Caroline and she was important to him.

It was that simple."

Two paragraphs in and you are already killing me. This is freaking perfection Sunny! Because asghjdsl that's exactly why he helped her! He doesn't give a crap about prom but he cares about her and bye I'm gonna die already.

"Because she deserved no less."

ASDFGHJKLKJHGFGHJ GOOD. Klaus knows that Caroline is his queen.

"Caroline made him happy."

STOP IT'S TOO MUCH. Because Caroline does make him happy! She brings out his humanity. See 4x07. And this just reminds me of the voice mail he left her. Just thinking about her brings a smile to his face. He's dealing with the cure crap but she's still able to bring a smile to his face.

"He watched from afar as she made her entrance, looking as regal as any queen."

STALKER KLAUS IS MY FAVORITE KLAUS.

Wait holy crap oh my god. What if this is actually what happened? OH MY GOD. Because Klaus did go to prom and speak to Rebekah. What if he was checking out Caroline while he was there? OH MY GOD WHY DID I NOT THINK OF THIS

Wow I love that you are making these connections because we are always complaining about the missing scenes and this is freaking perfect Sunny! I love that you wrote this!

"As am I."

HALP YOU'RE KILLING ME. HE'S HERS ASHJDKFDK

THE BRACELET AHJDKSD HE'S GIVING HER THE BRACELET AND SHE REGRETS GIVING IT BACK TO HIM

"But the intensity with which Klaus seemed to need her crumbled all the walls she had carefully built to protect herself from him."

I love this line so much. This line is perfect.

Ahh and now she's reading him like a book and seeing that he saw Tyler. I love this about Klaroline. She always sees right through him!

AND THE HUG I just want to see this so badly sigh.

Perfect one-shot! It's otp gold! Wonderful as always :)
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Omg so many feels!
Sarcasticcraccola chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
perfection!
More...
missgwen33 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This. Was. Amazing. So many emotions right now.
HellCutePanda chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Loved this! Super sweet.
TheKlarolineShipper chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
please write the story continues!
I loved it! I think Klaroline is possibly away because the spinoff!
Please do you this!