Reviews for When Words Fail Me
blackkitty95 chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
Apparently you've done a lot of research for this story. Well done. I really love it when writers work so intently on their stories and try to be as precise as possible. I was a bit reluctant about this story, but I really like it so far.
blackkitty95 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This story seems to be very promising. I love all the intentional puns (the Martin-or-Richard one being probably my favourite). I will read more and see what happens next!
UKReader chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
That was brilliant, and as usual, researched the hell out of. And it shows.

That could have all been very convoluted and messy, but the whole back story was engaging and well drawn. You've created an intriguing mystery and empathy for Thorin and all the displaced folk of Durin incredibly well.

"All I ask in return is that you kindly don't f*ck it up". That was my favourite line. Not a suggestion. Cos I know you won't darling.

Loving it. I'm a gonna save chapter 5 for later.
UKReader chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
Toooooooooooooooo much good stuff to quote. All Bilbo too.

Mr. Tall Dark and Dickish stared at him. How about that one?

I'm soooooooo loving this story. Dialogue is as ever brilliant, and I'm totally hooked.
UKReader chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
"Oh.

Oh my."

I think that would my reaction too. Either that or "F*ckety F*ck".

Loved the chaos, language and dwarrow-change!
UKReader chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Yes, me likey very much. Not baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad for a little piece of shit written on the plane. ;0)

I like your purposeful references, and cackled like an old hag at Dildo Faggins. I HADN'T heard that one, but I loves it precious, and now consider myself educated.

Each review shall randomly contain a favourite line from each chapter. It would contain more, but in it's infinite wisdom has prevented us from cutting and pasting. I get it, but it irritates the bleedin life out of me (and prevents me from putting my fave fic's on my Kindle). Gits.

(One) of my favourite line(s): He mimicked it's little mocking tune, but it didn't get it. Little b*stard.

Also, I love Bilbo's love of caffeine. It mirrors my own dearie. I love Bilbo's "voice" and internal monologue even more. A fabulous blend of Bilbo with some RL Martin sass I think.

"" whistles and skips off to read chapter 2**
T chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
You are absolutely hilarious and I LOVE your writing. Your Bilbo is excellent, I love sassy, slightly neurotic Bilbo and you write him perfectly! Loved this chapter and can't wait for more! Very entertaining :)
CeffylGwyn chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

YOU UPDATED AND DID NOT TELL ME? WHAT IS THIS TREACHERY! :P

I LOVED THIS! BALIN AND ORI ARE WOMEN! I LOVE YOU - YES TOTALLY PERFECT FABULOUS AMAZING - OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THORIN?

MOOOOOOARRRREEEEE! MOOOOARRREEEE!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Mother of god *removes shades* this is amazing I have been waiting for this update and I am not disappointed. Thanks, you've got mad talent, bro!
cinnaatheart chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
ehehehe
Sassy British Santa
Beautiful. Love your writing- it's lively and entertaining.
nolessthan3 chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
This is great! I love how Bilbo curses so much, and the creativeness of them is awesome.
Suheyla chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I love this! Sassy British Santa, I laughed so much! I hope you'll continue this!
CeffylGwyn chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Have I reviewed this? No?

Well I meant to (obviously I forgot :P)

YOU MUST KEEP WRITING THIS ON THE SIDE OF MIRRA! I love it! Haven't really read many futureAU!Hobbit fics before, but I am loving the start of this one! Why have people not reviewed? They all have problems...

Notes:
1. LOL
2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no I haven't but I have now, and I can't stop sniggering :P
3. THE DWARVES SHALL RAID HIS CHINESE-FOOD SUPPLY!
4. I drown in it
5. Interesting poem
6. Likely intentional references make an enjoyable reading experience. I thank you :P

MOOOOOAAAARRRRRR give me MOOOOOOAAAARRRRR! (Pretty Please? *Cue angelic smile that is impossible to resist aka Richard Armitage in a box - wait no he's mine!*)