Reviews for Suffer
EllaDeWriter chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
lol! XD that AN. btw, THANK YOU for not making this a pompous pep fic! That pairing is so wrong on so many levels!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
OH! THE FEELS! They're Overwhelming!

Really Great Story! XD
HalfaGhostGirl13 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Hugs for everyone!
bluebug00 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Gah! Their such big losers that I just want to hug right now. And go buy Jelly beans and share them (which is very rare).

BTW OMG OMG OMG ! Ahhhh! I LOVE ParaNorman. Its my Fav movie of all times. I loved your story so much I'm gonna go back right now and read it again. Ahh! *death hug*
Ruby 1334 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
That was so sweet, and inspirational.
I really enjoyed that.
It shows that Vlad isn't just the bad guy we all see him for. He's just been hurt...
Hurt badly.
History101 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I can't believe I haven't read this before now. It's so emotional and beautiful and perfect and I loved it :D you should totally write a sequel for this even if it's just another oneshot. I loved that you kept Vlad in character and made him such a tragic figure at the same time.
fuzzybonnet chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
oh my god these precious dweebs. This was well written. Danny brought up excellent point and you kept them both in character quite well!
Kraehenhexe chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Fine, I will. *hugs myself*
Phantom Ice chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Woah, intense...
I love it!
Ghostfudge160 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I really like this! You should think about a sequel
SpritelyGryffindor chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This is such an insightful take on Vlad's life! The speech Danny gives is so mature and wise I wish something like this had happened in the series. Bravo! You did a really nice job on this.
Kira Sema chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
"Ugh you two losers, just hug it out already." XD It's funny because it's true! X3 HUG IT OUT! X) I love the father/soness in this story. :D
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Typical of Danny to try and sabe Vlad, the hero complex is hard to break.

I think this was a very good fic, maybe Vlad had seen the light so to speak.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
pearl84 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Haha! your comment in the end was hilarious. Wow, this was emotionally raw and powerful. Poor Vlad. he's so lost. it's amazing how a boy not even half his age has the power to 'save' his life, if only the guy would let him. The hybrids would really do so much better as allies. Their lives would change for the better in so many ways.

Really wonderful piece. I was very touched by it. Awesome job!