Reviews for Suffer
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
*cries* Oh my gosh, Danny's so right, though. It's so beautiful.

Really well-written. I loved this! :D

YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
EllaDeWriter chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
lol! XD that AN. btw, THANK YOU for not making this a pompous pep fic! That pairing is so wrong on so many levels!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
OH! THE FEELS! They're Overwhelming!

Really Great Story! XD
HalfaGhostGirl13 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Hugs for everyone!
bluebug00 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Gah! Their such big losers that I just want to hug right now. And go buy Jelly beans and share them (which is very rare).

BTW OMG OMG OMG ! Ahhhh! I LOVE ParaNorman. Its my Fav movie of all times. I loved your story so much I'm gonna go back right now and read it again. Ahh! *death hug*
Ruby 1334 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
That was so sweet, and inspirational.
I really enjoyed that.
It shows that Vlad isn't just the bad guy we all see him for. He's just been hurt...
Hurt badly.
History101 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I can't believe I haven't read this before now. It's so emotional and beautiful and perfect and I loved it :D you should totally write a sequel for this even if it's just another oneshot. I loved that you kept Vlad in character and made him such a tragic figure at the same time.
fuzzybonnet chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
oh my god these precious dweebs. This was well written. Danny brought up excellent point and you kept them both in character quite well!
Kraehenhexe chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Fine, I will. *hugs myself*
Phantom Ice chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Woah, intense...
I love it!
Ghostfudge160 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I really like this! You should think about a sequel
SpritelyGryffindor chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This is such an insightful take on Vlad's life! The speech Danny gives is so mature and wise I wish something like this had happened in the series. Bravo! You did a really nice job on this.
Kira Sema chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
"Ugh you two losers, just hug it out already." XD It's funny because it's true! X3 HUG IT OUT! X) I love the father/soness in this story. :D
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Typical of Danny to try and sabe Vlad, the hero complex is hard to break.

I think this was a very good fic, maybe Vlad had seen the light so to speak.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.