Reviews for Slow to Trust
simply awesome :)
Made me really miss River more though :(
Cant wait for more
NezumiH chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Netflix doesn't have the second half of season 7 up yet, so I watched those episodes over at . Their picture quality was just okay. They also have pop-up ads, which I didn't mind, but my husband claims the site messed with the firewall permissions for one of his games. So I guess keep that in mind if you use it. Didn't see the minisode there, but I hadn't heard about it and could easily have overlooked it.
daisiella13 chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Oh the Doctor/River feels!
SherlockWholmes chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
That was very good. I love the way the TARDIS gives Clara a hard time. I also like that he remembers the Clara from The Snowmen, and River. I think you did your inner Clara proud.
SaveTheDaleks chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
I really like this fiction, it stayed very in-character most of the time, but the 4th chapter was a bit out of character.

I'm not sure if you watched the episode, but the Doctor was actually very pleased and keen on Clara acting as Mrs. Smith.
superlc529 chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
I think you had Clara in-character just fine. I wondered about how Clara got into that corset too. Something tells me that maybe River was the one who taught the Doctor how to lace them. I could practically see Matt/Eleven's uncomfortableness (that's a word now :P) when Clara was just teasing about 'his wife.' And even the TARDIS took offense to that, I think... both the Doctor and the TARDIS were thinking of River, I'm sure. :)

Will there be more from these drabbles? Since this takes place in 'The Crimson Horror' - there's not much more left of S7 for it (except for the mini-sode 'Clara and the TARDIS.' :) Nice job. I could hear and picture everything clearly. Post more when you get the chance (if there are a few more). :D
BloodLily16 chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
Oh, that's right! Hee hee hee.
Ruusaanyc chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
I love how they put it in the show that the TARDIS doesn't like Clara, it's a good reminder that She's alive when She does something quirky like that. :-)
And I like the way you write the Doctor and the TARDIS interacting! Much as I adore Doctor/River, I think the Doctor's closest and most permanent relationship is with the TARDIS. Although I think She's probably closer to being a long-suffering mother than a wife, lol.
BloodLily16 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Hee hee hee! LOL
superlc529 chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Sorry to hear about your computer... my laptop died a couple months ago, but luckily I had back-ups on a flashdrive. :P I hope you get all your new chapters back and your laptop is okay.

On to reviewing the chapter. This was very sweet and tied into how Clara had heard of River in the first place. I think this could be an actual deleted scene. Headcanon accepted. ;) :) It's no wonder the Doctor would lock the library - too many memories, I'm sure. And then him using the blue boringers? My heart ached at that and yet I smiled a little at him thinking of his wife.

Wonderful update! I can't wait to see what else you'll have in store for this story and of course your other ones as well (especially I Tried To Stop). ;) Post more when you get the chance!
KristieM chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Glad to see you back in action! Love the new chapter; this story is too dang cute :) As for the finale- holy cow and awesome! I've already watched it an embarrassing amount of times lol. Favorite parts were Clara and River meeting, the Doctor and River goodbye scene (even if it makes me a sloppy, sobbing mess) and the Doctor and Clara hug at the end. Anywho, looking forward reading more from you!
partsguy chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Relatively new to Dr. Who but this seems to be interesting. An alien with a time machine with personality traits of a cat. Lets see where you take us.
Kina Kalamari chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
I totally know what you mean. The finale left me itching to write DW fanfiction, and I don't even do that so much. (That is, I've only written a oneshot in the fandom.) I now have an Angels Take Manhatten/Snowmen interim fic in the works. Should be interesting.

Anyway, I did like this chapter. The bittersweet references to River were, well... bittersweet. And excellent. Anything relating to River kind of makes me go "asdfghjkl FEELS", especially since the finale. (I rewatched First Night and Last Night a couple of weeks ago and thought that my heart might just shrivel up and die.)
liebedero chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
this is brilliant. love this love this love this.
BlackPanther101 chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Haha this is great! Maybe Clalra tries to sleep in a room but the TARDIS sneakily puts it on the swimming pool or something? Idk what am I saying