Reviews for Homunculus Rebirth: Izumi's child reborn
246vili chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
Okay, it might had been hard to make this chapter. Though my main concern is, how will Naruto do as a Homunculus? How much differente will he be from the others? Yeah, I figured the main difference will be that he will grow and age like a normal human... and Wrath/King Bradley, but what else will be there. Will he be able to use alchemy, or he'll use some sort of Ninjustu?
These are just few of the questions I have so far.
sketchywolf chapter 6 . 8/18/2015
update
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Great plot and chapter
Lu Bane Na chapter 3 . 4/13/2015
Just noticed this, but why is Naruto and Izumi referring to each other with Japanese terms when there aren't any of that ethnic background in Amestris?
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 6 . 4/11/2015
ah computer problems. kept me from writing for close to three years before they got sorted out. by sunday however, I should have the prologue to a new fic up. the first post ive made since my old comp crashed back in 2012. now ive fiddled with various stories in between then and now sure, but nothing that was anywhere near ready to be posted. mostly it was me trying to purge plot bunnies from my head so I could concentrate on other more important things. now however ive finally hit a point of stability and can take the time to actually indulge in my passion and write again.

the fic I am posting is a Naruto/Legend of Zelda crossover, and the prequel to a Naruto/Fate Stay Night crossover I have planned. to those interested feel free to check out the prologue when its released. be aware however that it is my first submission to the site in over 3 years, so its going to be fairly mediocre in the beginning. hopefully about 3-4 chapters in ill hit my stride and things will pick up.
Flamingtailspin chapter 6 . 3/23/2015
Can't wait for next chapter
maxterpurcell chapter 6 . 3/23/2015
Looking forward to more chapters ;)
Rakaan chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Interesting!
darkemperor1 chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
When I do we see Naruto and Olivier as a pairing. Oh and could you keep on making more chapters plz.
darkemperor1 chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Okay? Don't know what naruto's doing in that place but okay? I guess we'll find out soon enough. Also could you keep making more chapters plz.
darkemperor1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
That was great. Plz make more chapters.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
Well this is a very interesting story so keep up the good work I look forward to reading more sometime soon.
yindragonkiba chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
Awesome loved it
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
I am a bit confused
Digitize27 chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
"A child no older than seventeen" - I'd like to point out that if somebody is recognizable as seventeen, he is far from a child, and definitely would not be referred to as such... especially in Briggs. Considering even Edward was never called a child, and he was fifteen (and looked younger) it seems off.
Teen, boy, young man... not child.
It's even sillier when they start talking how a child couldn't be a spy from Drachma... a sixteen year old most definitely COULD be a spy, and anybody in the military should know this. It's not exactly our coddling age, kids back then would have been working from their early teens and a sixteen year old would likely be able to apply for the military, especially in a warring country like Amestris. (They let fifteen year old's become state alchemists which has the equivalent rank of a major after all)