Reviews for Homunculus Rebirth: Izumi's child reborn
Lu Bane Na chapter 3 . 4/13
Just noticed this, but why is Naruto and Izumi referring to each other with Japanese terms when there aren't any of that ethnic background in Amestris?
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 6 . 4/11
ah computer problems. kept me from writing for close to three years before they got sorted out. by sunday however, I should have the prologue to a new fic up. the first post ive made since my old comp crashed back in 2012. now ive fiddled with various stories in between then and now sure, but nothing that was anywhere near ready to be posted. mostly it was me trying to purge plot bunnies from my head so I could concentrate on other more important things. now however ive finally hit a point of stability and can take the time to actually indulge in my passion and write again.

the fic I am posting is a Naruto/Legend of Zelda crossover, and the prequel to a Naruto/Fate Stay Night crossover I have planned. to those interested feel free to check out the prologue when its released. be aware however that it is my first submission to the site in over 3 years, so its going to be fairly mediocre in the beginning. hopefully about 3-4 chapters in ill hit my stride and things will pick up.
Flamingtailspin chapter 6 . 3/23
Can't wait for next chapter
maxterpurcell chapter 6 . 3/23
Looking forward to more chapters ;)
Rakaan chapter 1 . 3/23
Interesting!
darkemperor1 chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
When I do we see Naruto and Olivier as a pairing. Oh and could you keep on making more chapters plz.
darkemperor1 chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Okay? Don't know what naruto's doing in that place but okay? I guess we'll find out soon enough. Also could you keep making more chapters plz.
darkemperor1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
That was great. Plz make more chapters.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
Well this is a very interesting story so keep up the good work I look forward to reading more sometime soon.
yindragonkiba chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
Awesome loved it
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
I am a bit confused
Digitize27 chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
"A child no older than seventeen" - I'd like to point out that if somebody is recognizable as seventeen, he is far from a child, and definitely would not be referred to as such... especially in Briggs. Considering even Edward was never called a child, and he was fifteen (and looked younger) it seems off.
Teen, boy, young man... not child.
It's even sillier when they start talking how a child couldn't be a spy from Drachma... a sixteen year old most definitely COULD be a spy, and anybody in the military should know this. It's not exactly our coddling age, kids back then would have been working from their early teens and a sixteen year old would likely be able to apply for the military, especially in a warring country like Amestris. (They let fifteen year old's become state alchemists which has the equivalent rank of a major after all)
Digitize27 chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
You misspelled "they're" in the quote at the top of the page.
You also keep writing "unease" instead of "uneasy"

Other than that, it seemed like a bit of a cobbled together chapter, just random mis-mashes of various points in time.
Naruto met Hoenheim in 1914? But he was seven then right? and he's eleven now, making the year 1918... that's well beyond the timeline of FMA:B
Full metal alchemist starts in 1915, when the brothers go to Liore and it ends in 1916.
Soooo... yeah, you're timeline's way off, unless, what? Hoenheim stuck around for four years or something?
If Naruto's whole age-acceleration thing was just to make him look around fifteen-twenty when canon started, why not just have Izumi give birth earlier? It's not like they tell you when she performed Human transmutation.
Digitize27 chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
Hmmm, I feel like this could have done with a bit more of Naruto growing up; like actual scenes from his childhood. I mean, one of the major premises of this story is that he's Izumi's child right? Right now it feels more like you're just telling the reader this, instead of allowing them to see it.
We've seen nothing of his developing personality, and why he has certain traits; so when we see how he acts in the story itself... its going to feel rather arbitrary, like he could be anybody's child and it wouldn't have mattered.
Something interesting would have been seeing how Naruto developed into the Naruto we know (because if he doesn't, then why bother writing Naruto at all and not an OC?) despite being the child of Izumi. She's rather different than the childhood he received in Konoha after all.
I mean, will her over-protective attitude make him rather submissive? (not really going to help with Olivier, but it could be interesting to see how those things clash) or will it make him rebellious? (obviously not from what you've shown us, but again, could have been interesting to see someone actually able to stand up to Izumi)
Perhaps actually seeing this clash with Hoenheim would have been better as opposed to just telling us about it in passing... is Naruto doing these creepy red-eye moments all the time, because I imagine more poeple than Izumi would notice and have something to say about it?
Digitize27 chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Hmmm, A lot could change just from Izumi actually having her kid; like them not travelling and therefore never meeting the Elrichs...
Heh, I can imagine a funny moment where Naruto tries to discover his 'thing'; as in his mother always shouts out "A housewife!" (or perhaps she would shout out, "A mother!" in this?) and Naruto wants something to shout.