Reviews for The Homunculus of Izumi Curtis
Guest chapter 6 . 11/9/2016
So why didnt you just go and make a new story and keep this one up? People are going to be confused if they skip the AN for this chapter.
ABitterPill chapter 6 . 11/8/2016
eeeh, I think I liked the original version better. This feels like you're screwing Izumi over and out of her chance for a child.
Naruto009523 chapter 6 . 11/8/2016
Honestly like this version better even though I loved the first version too glad to have you back. Anyways hope the next chapter is posted soon looking forward too it.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/8/2016
... Go back to the original premise. Cuz this was dumb.
tamagat chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
godamn tearjerker always gets me everytime!
tamagat chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
that was beautiful...
246vili chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
Okay, it might had been hard to make this chapter. Though my main concern is, how will Naruto do as a Homunculus? How much differente will he be from the others? Yeah, I figured the main difference will be that he will grow and age like a normal human... and Wrath/King Bradley, but what else will be there. Will he be able to use alchemy, or he'll use some sort of Ninjustu?
These are just few of the questions I have so far.
sketchywolf chapter 6 . 8/18/2015
update
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Great plot and chapter
Lu Bane Na chapter 3 . 4/13/2015
Just noticed this, but why is Naruto and Izumi referring to each other with Japanese terms when there aren't any of that ethnic background in Amestris?
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 6 . 4/11/2015
ah computer problems. kept me from writing for close to three years before they got sorted out. by sunday however, I should have the prologue to a new fic up. the first post ive made since my old comp crashed back in 2012. now ive fiddled with various stories in between then and now sure, but nothing that was anywhere near ready to be posted. mostly it was me trying to purge plot bunnies from my head so I could concentrate on other more important things. now however ive finally hit a point of stability and can take the time to actually indulge in my passion and write again.

the fic I am posting is a Naruto/Legend of Zelda crossover, and the prequel to a Naruto/Fate Stay Night crossover I have planned. to those interested feel free to check out the prologue when its released. be aware however that it is my first submission to the site in over 3 years, so its going to be fairly mediocre in the beginning. hopefully about 3-4 chapters in ill hit my stride and things will pick up.
Flamingtailspin chapter 6 . 3/23/2015
Can't wait for next chapter
maxterpurcell chapter 6 . 3/23/2015
Looking forward to more chapters ;)
Rakaan chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Interesting!
darkemperor1 chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
When I do we see Naruto and Olivier as a pairing. Oh and could you keep on making more chapters plz.