Reviews for Catalyst
Jenjoremy chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
Awwww. Come on! One more chapter? A wrestling match and Sam tying Dean up? Awesome, awesome story. But one more chapter would make it even better. Just saying.
Jenjoremy chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
So...Sam purring and growling? Yes, please. I guess the boys tapped you on the shoulder and said, "We're still horny. Keep writing." Glad you listened!
SamDreams chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Sam Winchester purring like a leopard? I'm totally on board with that! This was a bit Cat People-meets-Anita Blake, and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Very hot idea, and deftly executed. Wonderful story! Thanks for a great read.
Ishtar205 chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Thanks for that story, was fun and hot !

Just a detail : shampoo can't be lube... It'd itch and buble ;b
AngelofTheDawn08 chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
I LOVED THIS STORY! Ugh ugh sooo Flippin much!
LuLuZuZu chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
OhMyGaga OhMyGaga OhMy GaGa iloveyouiloveiloveiloveyouyouyou
shookenuppepsi chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Well, you just took my big V. First Wincest fic ever. Loved it, really did, but especially how they didn't really change personalities. They were still the same Sam and Dean...just with a different relationship. Very sexy.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
I'm so glad that she's dead! I have to say that he death was pretty brutal, but she deserved it! I mean, she couldn't find any willing guys? It didn't sound like she was fugly or something. Seriously go find a mate that wants you! Ugh, rot in hell witch! Nice story!
Jily4 chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Ohhhhh, that was fabulous! ...they were Winchesters, dammit! You do write them so well. I love your stories! Thank you!
Bocamere chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Great story with a great ending. Really enjoyed it.
xenascully chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
sexual healing. "you need to kill me" "No, Sam. Lemme just fuck you" Everything is better. hahha
Love DS chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Beautiful ending to a beautiful story. I loved how the brothers always found each other and found a way to help each other no matter what. Thank you ending this story with such a beautiful thought. Hmm...I am so happy and in lala land with the ending...
Leahelisabeth chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Speaking of things I never knew I wanted...that knee thing? Holy...i can't even...of all the things that I find hot on this planet...i can't even imagine how that would feel...my knees are insanely ticklish so I'm thinking sensory overload...gaaahhhh...
Mostly when I think about reviewing any of this fic, my brain looks like this..."ASGFDTGBHHCCXX...DROOL...SQUEE...SIGH...OR GASM!" Can't even handle it...
Hacked It Out and Fell chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
Oh..my..goddess.. *fans self* I love this story beyond words. I love your Wincest as much as your gen stories. I want to live in the worlds you create for the boys!
WinterWicca chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
A cliffy? Evil fanfic writer; breathlessly awaiting the next post.