Reviews for The Fine Art of Naming
Nice ;)
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
They *have* to have seven children now, they just *have* to. Katie is going to have to take one for the team, as in the literal Quidditch team they would have with seven kids. Can you imagine Oliver coaching his seven child team and getting them to be the entire Hogwarts Gryffindor team one year? That would just be amazing. You must right moreeee, I must know what happens in their life. Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
AlishaVane45 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
HAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS! please read my KBOW stories too! HAHAHA I CANT STOP LAUGHING THIS IS ADORABLE.
Yes.It.Is chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Oh, Oliver!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
"How many, Oliver?" Katie demanded.

"Seven?" He suggested weakly, attempting and failing not to cower under his wife's gaze.

"I am not giving birth to a full Quidditch team for you, Oliver," Katie informed him. "Haven't we talked about that before?"

"No chance you're ever going to change your mind about that?" He asked hopefully.

"No," Katie said shortly. "Not at all."

LOL.

that was pretty good!
brilliant incandescence chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Oh, that was so sweet. I loved it, every single bit. I can completely imagine them naming their children after famous Quidditch players.
percychased chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I laughed at this - Oliver is just adorable. Awesome job, loved it. :)
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
The dialogue sounded natural and flowed well in this. I can imagine someone as passionate as Wood wanting to name his children after Quidditch players. This was an enjoyable read, nice work! :)