Reviews for The Reason Why
songtoyou chapter 18 . 1/12
This is definitely one of my favorite CON stories. I spent a day and half reading the whole thing, because it was that good. I really liked your OC. She fit in the world of Narnia nicely. I liked that she had her own purpose, but it didn't overshadow that main characters from the book. Your OC was integrated in a believable way with the other Narnian characters. I hope you still plan to do a sequel or the six on-shots you mentioned. However, I understand that life gets in the way or that one can lose inspiration to continue on with a particular story or set of characters. I myself have two stories on this site that I haven't touched in a while.

Hopefully, your muse starts whispering in your ear. Again, this story was really good. Great job. :)
Korraismygirl chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
I love this story! Please continue it! I cry every time I read the finale chapter! Pleas please PLEASE continue this!
kari10 chapter 18 . 12/27/2015
I love it! Will there be a sequel?
Guest chapter 18 . 12/3/2015
You need to continue with this series! It's fantastic!
Mere11 chapter 18 . 11/7/2015
Really good story, please if you have time you have to start on a sequel. I would really love to read it.
kittkattt chapter 18 . 8/13/2015
Please make a sequel!
Lara Barnes chapter 18 . 4/14/2015
This was great! I would love a sequel!
Amber and Ruby chapter 18 . 11/9/2014
Loved this
rosegold1996 chapter 18 . 10/10/2014
This was such a good story! I hope you are still doing the oneshots and sequel!
TheDells chapter 18 . 9/1/2014
Omg my feels. I love that you made the guy she saved Peter's great-grandson. But you suck because now I cant stop crying. Cheers.
jafcbutterfly chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
TT_TT PLS. UPDATE SOON D and what a twist i din't expect that peter's great grandson will be the one who was saved by alexandra D NICE
hateme101 chapter 18 . 8/5/2014
Wow she saved Peters great great grandson
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 18 . 8/5/2014
Yay! Loved it. I can't wait til you continue with Her and Caspian's time together
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 18 . 8/5/2014