Reviews for Surprisingly Human
madam-fandom chapter 15 . 10/17/2014
Loved every word! I would have reviewed every chapter, but really, I don't have that kind of time. I loved it!M
The Founder chapter 15 . 12/7/2013
nice
Beloved Daughter chapter 15 . 10/23/2013
Great story! I have enjoyed reading. Thanks for writing and posting! :)
Beloved Daughter chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
Haha. Spaghetti Bolognese (or at least my family's traditional recipe of it) isn't actually all that hard. But I can see how someone like Natasha might be rather out of her comfort zone. Plus, it makes for a good story. :)
Hope06 chapter 15 . 10/23/2013
I loved the team proving to Tony that he is worth it and Natasha dam she can be motherly when she wants to

Can't wait for more when the time comes
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 15 . 10/20/2013
Yay for fluffy!

But you should have made it fluffier...just saying...
thewriterstory chapter 15 . 10/20/2013
So cute ending xD
Whitelion69 chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
This was a very good story.
Sandy-wmd chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
Yep, when Black Widow and the Hulk say you're not going anywhere, you don't go anywhere. :)
Cinderfire16 chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
This is a good end spot. Awesome series but you made it so that it ended perfectly right here. I love how you made Natasha all agreeable and stuff. It would probably made sense for the situation. Great job on the series, by the way.
Cinderfire
Sandy-wmd chapter 14 . 10/14/2013
Tony should have expected the team to have his back, and not stay away from his "project." Luckily, they heard what Fury said, because they need to have Tony's back again.
Sandy-wmd chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
I'm not sure if it's funnier that Bruce compares wake-ups or that Clint has a list of least favorite injuries. :)
Sandy-wmd chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
The only reason I would believe Tony not having ADD is if he has ADHD. :) But in addition to not liking hospitals, he's rich enough to get a doctor to treat him at his mansion.
Sandy-wmd chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
I liked the half-transformed Hulk. Also Clint's pile of weapons, mouthing off to the thugs, and quick reflexes during the distraction to reclaim said weapons.
Hope06 chapter 14 . 10/14/2013
Oh Fury you have made a big bigbig mistake and I know the Avengers are not going to let Tony go without a fight!