Reviews for Why them? They're mine
this is amazing, its 2015, and I have a little hope you could update this story :b i love iiit
lozlol chapter 5 . 4/7
You last posted in 2013 so PLEASE update this story- I love it.
I kind of want Paige to kidnap them again and then Alison to get them back of course but maybe a couple of chapters later
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Please please please update. This fic has gotten me back to watching pretty little liars, it is that good. And so far in your story I'm loving everything about it!
Fluffy Tazzy chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
So now that I've read all five chapters, I have three random things about me:

1. It is literally 3 something in the morning. The only time I will willingly stay up all night to read something is when I am really into whatever I am reading. Props to you for getting me hooked.
2. I am a mostly patient person, but come on now, the last time you updated this story was like in October of last year... It'd be pretty super great if you just suddenly got struck with inspiration and updated this sometime within this year...
3. My real name is Katie, I'm in college majoring in Theatre, my most-shipped couple on PLL is and forever will be Spoby, I love chocolate covered Oreos, and I probably really should have gone to bed long before now, but I just had to leave you a review.

On that note, thank you muchly for coming up with such a great Emison story (I'm not exactly a hardcore Emison shipper, but I love this) and I really do hope you update sometime in the near future. :)
tiana.cruz.7 chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
Emily...I mean it would be a romantic moment for her and Alison.
DKscribe88 chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
The first thing I have to suggest is that you not amputate anyone's leg. I'm not a fan of stories where a main character loses body parts. Seriously injure, yes, but maim, no. As for the POV switches, it's kind of confusing how they switch mid chapter. It'd be easier to just devote one chapter to a different viewpoint instead of changing all the time because I, as a reader, have lost track quite a few times with who's currently telling the story. The only time it was easy to see a viewpoint switch was when you briefly made a shift to Paige. I liked that particular switch because it gave me a way to see into the villain's twisted mind. Kind of like the end of each show where we get to watch A, or whoever do something creepy. It was cool. Anyway, my advice is to keep the viewpoint switches minimal during the chapters, and if you have to switch, try really hard to keep them even between the characters. Well, looking forward to the next installment. DK
Guest chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Please don't make any of theme lose a leg please ! Please please please update ! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
Where are you? I wanna know what happened next!
Special Reader chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
I dont think no one should lose a leg especially because that would be extremely complicated since their trying to get away from paige. Also I dont know why but I want Ali or Hanna to get shot. I dont want it to be Emily, she's obviously went though alot. Plus I think Ali should show more affection to Hanna and Aria since she shows alot to Ali and a medium amount to Spencer. And im still waiting for Ali to mark her girls. UPDATE
Unknown chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
Update please. You should make more of these kind of ships. There aren't to many out their. But update soon! Also loved how you wrote Alison and Hanna in your story.
secretkeeper127 chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Please update soon I want to know who got shot
TrustInFaith chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
I loved it.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
Please update soon! You're story is great! And I don't think any of them should lose a leg, just get them away from Paige and to the hospital!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
aria should lose her leg lol shes short she will be okay lol and besides it would be a nice twist :) great story btw