Reviews for A Son's Hope and A Father's Desire
rowenasheir chapter 17 . 5/31
Need strangling as updated just ... stopped 10 years ago!
Anon chapter 17 . 6/21/2014
Ever since I read a certain chapter in this fanfic, I could not stop thinking about how since Sirius is all the staff's pet that he might in the middle of potion class might run and jump onto Severus knocking him down and licking him in front of the entire class! I know the probability of this happening is pretty slim since Sirius hates Sev but if he ever forgives Sev then please consider putting this idea in! When I first thought of it I was laughing for an hour straight! Please cite sider the proposal, Ps the story is amazingly amazing so far!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
This is actually a pretty interesting story. Its obvious your writing has improved over the years. You haven't given up on this story have you?
beth chapter 17 . 10/31/2012
pleaaaaasse write more? its so good and i want to see harry and draco get together!
jjjjjjaaaaabbbb chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
pls keep writing! how cud u lose faith in hp? hp rULES THE WORLDDDDDDDDDD :D
Silverdora chapter 17 . 11/30/2010
Ok, so here I am... ...pestering :-)

PLEASE KEEP WRITING! PLEASE!

I know it's like 5yrs since you last updated this story, but if you still read these notifications... ...PLEASE CONTINUE!

Okay. That's the pestering done.

Love it so far. Hope you continue.

Silver
The truth never set me free chapter 17 . 10/29/2010
Update real soon!
Amy chapter 17 . 7/9/2010
This is an awsome story. if you read this, you should definately continue to write this fanfiction.
blueeyedprincess100 chapter 6 . 2/28/2010
its pomona.x
dverducci chapter 17 . 8/20/2008
Hello

I rally enjoyed this story, thoug it was posted in 2005, was it continued elsewhere
Natalie668 chapter 17 . 6/22/2008
do you know where i could read the next chapters and where they are if they've written it somewhere else ?

anyone know please reply

thanks

x
Jules chapter 3 . 2/13/2008
Hey there,

First off, I do like your story so far. Well done!

Just wanted to comment on the names thing. JKR took the traditions of Europe's medieval society into consideration when thinking of names and spells. In C14/15, Latin was still widely used in church and any kind of official business. Also, lots of people did have names derived from Latin names or words (e.g. Severus - severe). They are really telling names, if you think of it.

Also, If you think of it, JKR's wizarding society has many traits of our Muggle C 14 society and as in JKR's world education equals magic (and in real life at that time schooling happened in monasteries and was given in Latin, it makes sense for all the spells to be derived from Latin as well, as so many English words come from either Latin or French and when re-latinised are still understandable (e.g. expelliarmus - expel).

So yeah, other people did notice the us-names.

Again , I do like your story and I ll keep on being this good when I read on after sending this off!

Cheers, Jules
jobob chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
im not sure if JK Rowling ever said their names, but most fanfiction has sprout as Pomona, and Hooch as xiomara. some are different, but htose are pretty much concentious. i think CassandraClaire or starkindler started it.

great story BTW, could move a little faster though. 's gotta lotta stall moments, like repeating the explinations twelve times...

good work so far, can't wait to read the rest, so i'll just go do that.

blessed be
MIEDE chapter 7 . 5/3/2007
I have to say, I love your imagery, but the verbs are having problems lining up. Do you have a beta?
Lord Thingy69 chapter 17 . 11/29/2006
Great Story! Enjoyed it very much. Please update soon! I want to know how Sev and Dumbles find Harry and Draco.

Also, I was wondering, How come no one else other than Sev has commented and noticed Harry's New Look? I mean long hair and partially Sev's features and height/complextion etc... Is everyone else still seeing the 'old harry'? Just wanted to know.

Keep writing!