Reviews for Searching for Inspiration
flor03 chapter 8 . 6/8/2012

very nice story... i love it
aRLegOdDesS chapter 8 . 6/21/2008
This is such a lovely and a well-written story.

Too bad it's already finished, I want to read more :)

I had fun reading it and it was all worth it!

Thank you for writing a CLEMI story!

I love that pair so much!
Aruka chapter 8 . 4/27/2008
o-O Talk about sudden turn of events... from Ch1 to the last, things were kinda spontaneous (in a good way).

And that's why, I yay you for a job well done.
sakuramae chapter 8 . 2/10/2008
It's been so many years since I've put this story on alert and added it to my favorites, and I've seen the signs of the updates, but I never got back to the story. And now on my bed at 4 am in the morning I've read the entire story from the beginning and crying because the story was GREAT. There was a reason I put it in my favorites and now I know why.

Thank you for writing it!
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 8 . 6/28/2007
Umi: The public doesn’t like to know the truth most of the time, that’s why they read fantasy, so they can delusion themselves to believe whatever truth they see fit.

Me: You cut me deep.

Hikaru: If a book is number one in England it’s basically number one everywhere.

Me: It is, huh? I must look into that.

“Why did she always hurt herself before she knew all the facts?” Misinterpretation will do that to a person.

A creep raped the poor Water Knight. And women being raped by men isn’t the only version, it can also happen vice versa and two other ways I dare not mention. Speaking of vice versa, this actually reminds me of a failed story idea I once had. Don’t ask what. It’s not very often I find something where such a creep gets what’s coming to them.

You must've really enjoyed listening to Tori Amos (and probably still do now). I haven't heard her much myself, but hey.
justsukiya chapter 8 . 7/3/2006
ohh this is a great and wonderful story

i loved reading it

it brings out a lot of feelings
Shimmering Rose Petals chapter 8 . 6/8/2005
Umi-Chan3 another beautifull master piece!

Love it and I hope you publish more stories!
Obscure Entity chapter 8 . 12/19/2004
My second review... Umi is so stubborn! It was terrible how she was messing with Clef's mind and stuff, but it made for a great story. Please write more, that was the best Rayearth story ever!
Obscure Entity chapter 5 . 12/19/2004
So wonderful... I wasn't going to review until the end but this chapter was just so sweet I couldn't resist. I'm glad you made Clef taller, it would be really strange if Umi was still taller than him, even though it would only make it cuter :). I'll review again at the end, but you're a wonderful writer, this is amazing.
shnickers chapter 8 . 12/3/2004
Hello! I'm sorry it took so long for me to review this last chapter! First of all, I would like to say that you're a very talented and dedicated writer. I mean, look at all those Clemi stories you've authored! I've always had a soft spot for Clef and Umi ever since I read the manga for Rayearth II. Yeah, yeah, I know she ends up more-or-less with Ascot, but what I don't understand is why. There was an abundance of Clemi in the beginning, and then suddenly she's picnicking with Ascot every time she visits Cephiro. Meh.

As for this story... It seems I didn't really comment on specific things. So I'll take the time to do that now. Hm... it seems kind of strange that Hyobe could just be pulled accidentally into Cephiro and somehow manage to learn magic. You didn't really go in depth with that one, so if there's anything else to mention, I'd be happy to know. Because he would only be summoned if Clef had intentionally summoned him, right? And also, isn't the Pillar the only being with the ability to summon the Knights? And if this takes place after the second season, then there is no more Pillar... so I was just slightly confused. Next is Mieko: I was kinda wincing when I read that Umi was going to set her up with Ascot, as an "everybody-has-to-end-up-with-someone" type of thing, but it didn't turn out badly. Not at all! Usually OCs take away from stories, but since she wasn't the starring role, it was okay. Most of all, I liked the idea that Umi had written a book about their adventures. If you're searching for any more ideas, that would be a good place to start! ::nudge:: Oh, one more thing: I initiated a "Magic Knight Rayearth" C2 community (which focuses on Umi and her romantic possibilites) and would be honored if you would like to join. That being said, I bid you goodbye.

Good luck with future works! I know you said that this is probably the last one, but I'll hope to read more from you in the future!

Aki
Sarinelli chapter 2 . 9/8/2004
Whee! Very good.
Sumeragi Sui chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
This is very interesting, and well-written. _ Hopefully I will get a chance to finish this...
YamiKinoko chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
HOW... DARE... YOU! umi doesn't go with clef! she goes with ascot! clef is too good for her! you better change this or else...
SillyNiecy chapter 8 . 7/1/2003
btw, I liked the garbage album 'beautifulgarbage'. esp Cherry Lips. Demo... Saa. I downloaded all the other songs from WinMX... Maybe I should look into their other cds, ne? Ah, what a wonderful story. *sigh*. Your work just gets better with time. (I'm refering to the other two works I'm reading). My writing, it comes and goes. I have the one origional fiction on , but I was also thinking of turning it into a ccs (most likely anyways) fanfic. The characters can be switched fairly easily... demo, I like Veriisya and Vevnados... Saa. Writing comes and goes... comes mostly at night when I'm really tired. Perhaps I shall try writing tonight. Hmm. We'll see. And I shall see you in future chapters of other stories.

So ja for now,

S*N

-MtSoIgwy...
SillyNiecy chapter 7 . 7/1/2003
that is an odd song. I remember you used some of those lines in another chapter... don't remember which though '. It was really odd reading the chapter w/o html... scary. btw, in a past chapter, you said something about losing your own inspiration, I'm glad you didn't!

bai bai,

Silly*Niecy

-May the Shovels of Insanity go with you...